cant access vtcoa

dizzle81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what's going on but I can't access vtcoa on any device on my home network. Had to use my cell's 3g to post this. Is my ip address in trouble? Whatever it is I swear I didn't do it;-)

that happend to me last week,, you have been accessing the site from your network from to many devices and to many times, the software in the site sees you as a threat and you are blocked, even the admin can not see this or even shaggy.. this will continue until your ISP changes your ip .. but sometimes if your router does not release the ip it will keep you locked out... try hooking in directly to your modem and this site will work no problem.. hook up your router and it will be blocked.... anyhow give it a week of not trying to log in from your network and it should reset if not get a new router.... but for now go to any free proxie server and surf this site from there its slow but it will work..

that happend to me last week,, you have been accessing the site from your network from to many devices and to many times, the software in the site sees you as a threat and you are blocked, even the admin can not see this or even shaggy.. this will continue until your ISP changes your ip .. but sometimes if your router does not release the ip it will keep you locked out... try hooking in directly to your modem and this site will work no problem.. hook up your router and it will be blocked.... anyhow give it a week of not trying to log in from your network and it should reset if not get a new router.... but for now go to any free proxie server and surf this site from there its slow but it will work..

Did you ever try to access the other sites? Could you?

i was way to busy at work, so i did not have a chance, but after a bout a week it just worked.. and the consensus online is that was the problem.. but were all good now..

I could help you with this but this site is still on the old hosting account and not on my server. So I can't unban ips on the server side of things.

New here, and can can't seem to post except a Hi. Not sure this will work???

OK, now really confused. Noobs kept from certain forums?? Can't find that in rules???

I couldn't post in any forum but the welcome section, I guess it was because of only having one post? Whatever happened, I can post fine so far. I guess it's an activation or spam thing???

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back