Can't spin Them still??

Annu Kumar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok Guys I have officially reached 6,000 miles on my Qc and with my mods (stage 2, K and N, Caltracs,) I still can't do a Stationary burnout:dontknow: I went in Fast Fred's truck But he didn't have the caltracs And his truck would just Roast them like crazy. Is it the caltracs that are not allowing me to do that? Or do I have a weak engine.

my tires spin all the way into 3rd gear.....the only thing i have on mine that you don't is headers.....:dontknow:

Welllll, maybe the Catracs are doing their job....I hope they work that well..mine go on next week and I need em bad...:burnout:

be happy with it not spinning ..i have gone thru 3 sets of tires and a trans.....my trie spinning days are over:burnout:

fast fred said:
be happy with it not spinning ..i have gone thru 3 sets of tires and a trans.....my trie spinning days are over:burnout:

Oh btw Fred I'm gonna get my shift kit from Trans go along with a mag deep pan:rock:

Do you have any fat women in your truck bed ?

Annu Kumar said:
Oh btw Fred I'm gonna get my shift kit from Trans go along with a mag deep pan:rock:
thats good to help things last a little longer ...be happy your tires don't spin:rock: ...i'm getting caltracs.....

Don't feel badd Annu,mine won't do it either !!!But that's a good thing,I think !!!

wheredwhogo? said:
i was gonna say, that there isnt nothing wrong with having traction....why are you complaining....

I just miss the fishtailing sideways fun that I used to have with my lightning:rock:

Pour some oil on your tires :dontknow:

:D

Why pray tell, would you have be trying to do burnouts with Caltracs?

Seems like that is kind of like using KY on an orifice that is already too big...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back