Can't spin Them still??

Prof said:
Why pray tell, would you have be trying to do burnouts with Caltracs?

Seems like that is kind of like using KY on an orifice that is already too big...

hahahahahaha :D funniest thing I have heard all week !!

common man.. go out get in that truck .. put your foot on the break and hold your right foot on the gas to the floor .. it will smoke them all day long .. well unless you do have a hemi lol

Annu Kumar said:
Ok Guys I have officially reached 6,000 miles on my Qc and with my mods (stage 2, K and N, Caltracs,) I still can't do a Stationary burnout:dontknow: I went in Fast Fred's truck But he didn't have the caltracs And his truck would just Roast them like crazy. Is it the caltracs that are not allowing me to do that? Or do I have a weak engine.
Sounds like you might need the Driver Mod.

Silverback said:
And here she is.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

God I miss her:D

Annu check ya tire pressure, put it on 44lbs then hit it;) :burnout:

tap the brake pedal a hair before putting the gas pedal out to the radiator:D

or just buy joannes truck:D

What's your technique? Explain to us how you're doing it. :)

I never hold the brake first, that's how you do a good launch in an auto. Quickly nail the throttle (which should result in a mini rarkie) and as soon as you've done that THEN left foot the brake. Then it's just a matter of listening to the engine and controlling the car. Release the brake to move forward, simple! I'm with others, I'd rather have traction than burnout capabilities.

;)

Take all the groceries out and then remove the "Soccer Mom" sticker from the tailgate.

If that fails...then get a RC :D

mmmmtorque said:
Take all the groceries out and then remove the "Soccer Mom" sticker from the tailgate.

If that fails...then get a RC :D
A can of soup must of rolled under your GO pedal.

Thats what you got the cal tracs for!!! No spin.I guess it's working.
It's nice to break em loose though!!

Stinker said:
God I miss her:D

Annu check ya tire pressure, put it on 44lbs then hit it;) :burnout:

tap the brake pedal a hair before putting the gas pedal out to the radiator:D

or just buy joannes truck:D

How the hell could you miss her?:dontknow: She's half the size of the damn car.;)

She could probably give the "Pizza Lady" a good run for the money.;) :D

Throw a higher stall torque converter on then.

all mine will do is chirp in first and chirp second. If I power brake it, she'll smoke until I shift or let off.............. I agree about checking your pressure, the more air, the more smoke.

NZ440R/T said:
What's your technique? Explain to us how you're doing it. :)

I never hold the brake first, that's how you do a good launch in an auto. Quickly nail the throttle (which should result in a mini rarkie) and as soon as you've done that THEN left foot the brake. Then it's just a matter of listening to the engine and controlling the car. Release the brake to move forward, simple! I'm with others, I'd rather have traction than burnout capabilities.

;)

I luv your car!!! wanna trade????:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back