Car cover - custom fit

Big Asp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Custom Dustop Tan car cover for Ram SRT-10 RC. This is made to fit over the wing. $100 + shipping.

Custom SRT-10 Truck Cover

Big Asp said:
Custom Dustop Tan car cover for Ram SRT-10 RC. This is made to fit over the wing. $100 + shipping.

How old is the cover? What brand is it? What material is it made of? Is it for indoor or outdoor use or both?:D Interested, but would like to know the answer to those questons.:rock:

Sigma-Wildcat said:
How old is the cover? What brand is it? What material is it made of? Is it for indoor or outdoor use or both?:D Interested, but would like to know the answer to those questons.:rock:

It is a Dustop cover. That is a brand name. It is for indoor or outdoor use. It is about 1 year old but was only in use indoors from about January to September. I don't know what cloth it is made out of. Look at the link the that the Prof posted. I think that is the same cover. I have to leave now but I will post a photo of the cloth later tonight.

dragon said:
i use the mopar cover and it fits just fine.

What gives? Why are you coming on my post and down playing the product I have for sale? :dontknow: That's uncalled for if you ask me, especially for a vendor. You don't see me coming on your posts for things you are selling and making similar remarks.

Big Asp said:
What gives? Why are you coming on my post and down playing the product I have for sale? :dontknow: That's uncalled for if you ask me, especially for a vendor. You don't see me coming on your posts for things you are selling and making similar remarks.
i dont think he was calm down;) you got a pic:dontknow: ;)

Here is the photo of the cloth.

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back