Car Seat

Itsmekylep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Well, if the Stars Align and my Bank and Hemi_meat ever are available at the same time, I'll be an EXTREMELY proud owner of a 2005 Commemorative Edition SRT 10! My question if for all the Fathers out there. Who is running a Car Seat in their RC's? I need to run my son to and from the Baby Sitters on Fridays. What's is it like in the RC? Is there room? Do you run it in the Passenger Seat, or the middle? Can you fit a Car Seat and a passenger? My Son is 2 1/2 so it is a forward facing Car Seat.

I sold my first 10 because my Wife was pregnant and I wanted to pay for the best experience possible for her, rather than pass my expense off to Tax Payers. I really want this to work out or I'll be selling my 2nd SRT off!!

Last edited:
I have one in my truck pretty much all the time. It's on the passenger side with airbag turned off. Wife rides with me in it at same time as well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1467374425516.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1467374425516.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 78
Pics
38cc201de7d259bc6ecbc482e4425452.jpg

5e788e447898ae2da7e5d1bc3ac71ec2.jpg

Wow, thanks for the pics and info! Looks like it fits just fine. Is there hooks for the Car Seat Latches? Or is the Seat Belt going through the back?

The seat has two hooks in it. the hook in the rear isn't there but I run the strap down and under and clip to seat frame. When tight, you'd think it was bolted in.

Should be fine with the hooks at the pass seat. I have used a car seat in my 02 RC Ram for years and it doesn't have the hooks. My 05 QC Ram SRT works great for all 3 with the baby seat though. I still use my 02 to this day only issue is you can't put it in the middle with the shifter.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back