JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
at the moment we are getting more into the carbon overlay

currently we can do the intakes and the valve covers

we also jsut sent a large amount of new stuff to soon offer,
fuse box covers, air intakes, so on,

will soon be sending in more interior items

we also sent a few parts to do in different colors, to give everyone more of an idea of what colors will look like under the carbon overlay

We also may do a few items this month in chrome to give some idea of what they will look like for those folks that want a chrome billet look on there interior parts.

IMG_0457.jpg

intake-2.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

Hey BRO!! That is sweet that is exactly the way i'm going with my truck!! Just wondering what price range..If there can be a Viper logo on the front of the intake? Anywho check your inbox soon i have a lis of goodies I will be buying from you...Unfortunately i need to find out how to order this stuff other than your site as our internet sucks and won't pull up your site fully!! Thanks for all your help bud!

just send me an email to [email protected] or pm either way, it will take a month or better to get all this organized and on the site, and I also have to figure on how to provide these also, some such as intakes and covers may have to be a send in deal, others I will try to keep and do a core charge exchange, dpends really on the color or design a person wants, such as what you want on the intake, which can be done, I am workin intensly on pricing at the moment tryin to get some of it down to a reasonable level for everyone

How is my stuff looking? You get any of it back yet?

How much is for valve covers and intake ... By the way that staff looks good .
And would it be possible in yellow carbon fibre .
Ty for help Sir

How much is for valve covers and intake ... By the way that staff looks good .
And would it be possible in yellow carbon fibre .
Ty for help Sir

Prices are comming soon set in stone, for now the valve covers are $325 intakes $400

I will soon have pics of some different colors such as blue and red which will give us a good idea of what the colored carbon will be.

Really good looking, quality stuff there, Tony.... I might be sending you some (none SRT) stuff soon, if you don't mind. I get with you as we get closer to the project. :)

That's ok Im not in a rush the block is getting done now. I will get a box and ship off that upper plenum and TB to you. If you could sent me your info again.

Tony you didnt get a yellow carbon fibre :( .... and Jeff you dont need your staff ill just borow it to c how it looks on my truck lol

Hey Tony, can y'all do it in yellow carbon fiber?and prices. Would be very interested.

Tony you didnt get a yellow carbon fibre :( .... and Jeff you dont need your staff ill just borow it to c how it looks on my truck lol

Yeah my won't be together till at least march/April

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back