Carbureted Gen 3?

Far2Quik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been thinking about this for a while. Anyone ever thought of making a dual quad intake for the gen 3's? For a resto mod type application in an older mopar. With a front mount belt driven distributor? Been getting the itch to do something interesting with this Coronet and that just sounds fun. Expensive and probably a total pain in my ass, but fun. I'm thinking light weight, keep all the wiring and computers out of the equation. What do you guys think?

Hope you're an engineer

Anything can be done.

Will take a lot of R&D and money though.

Easily 5-8k

keep the computer and use the carbs as throttle body's. :) You would have to build a custom intake manifold.

Haha right? Not an engineer but I've designed and done some weird shit in the past. Have a few patents. Just wondering if anyone has looked into it or know of anything out there that worked and is streetable. Crank trigger system or something of the like. Maybe run dual 5cyl distributors. Just seeing if anyone else has tried or attempted. I thought about keeping the computers but I wanna keep the thing as light as possible. Figuring out the tone wheel and doing the math on it would be a pain. Realistically I just want it so I can rob parts when my truck breaks like the damn power steering pump I just replaced an hour ago.

a nice 6-pack would be great:rock::dontknow::D

I actually discussed a 6 pack with the old man when I was visiting. He said hell why not make it an 8 pack? This was after a few 6 packs, naturally.

Hes also lost his mind. Also suggest running my ass down to a bike graveyard and picking up 10 singles and tossing on velocity stacks hahaha. I couldn't imagine the linkage , plumbing and tuning. I'd wind up losing my mind and hate fucking a dumpster behind Walmart singing show tunes.

Hes also lost his mind. Also suggest running my ass down to a bike graveyard and picking up 10 singles and tossing on velocity stacks hahaha. I couldn't imagine the linkage , plumbing and tuning. I'd wind up losing my mind and hate fucking a dumpster behind Walmart singing show tunes.

You paint quite a picture.

been done:rock::burnout:

not bike carbs, lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back