Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2016

Well SHIT! I recieved my showfield sticker in the mail today and noticed it says at the top "Y440: Truck 2004 & up Rumblebee;Daytona;GTX"
No mention of SRT-10, so I check the website and sure shit they separated us into our own group class 236 Truck 2004-2006 SRT-10.

The good, we are are own class, the bad now I have to see who to get ahold of to get a new showfield sticker for our class.

I'm definitely in. Will be towing the shop car, which is also a Dodge, over 1000HP Stealth.

1) Drm1125R
2) MOD(S)QUAD
3) ICPREY
4) 10-1=9 (maybe?)
5) VPRPWRD (maybe)
6) trussman (w/o truck)
7) LightningRaper
8) Wildcard
9) mcdoogle19
10) Cwells777
11) BadSnake (?)
12) Vipertruck05
13) Medusa
14) toddrs93

UPDTAE: I just got off the phone with Ed at Carlisle and yes he did separate the SRT-10's into their own class this year and we will be parked with the Vipers!
If you pre-registered BEFORE May check your showfield info when you get it in the mail, at the time SRT-10 was only a trim option on their website, not a Model.
IF you, like me, recieved a showfield sticker for class Y440 (Rumblebee/Daytona/GTX) DO NOT put your sticker on the truck before getting to the show. Ed says when you get to the show park outside of gate 3 and head to the info tent and they will move you into the correct class.

He told me how many SRT-10's were pre-registered so far, its a good number but lets see if we can get more! I would love to see 15+ show up and put the SRT-10's in their own class for good.

Got my sticker. It's the right one. So how many trucks registered so far? Did they swear you to secrecy? Looking forward to this.

Got my sticker. It's the right one. So how many trucks registered so far? Did they swear you to secrecy? Looking forward to this.

There are 8 registered SRT-10's with a possible few more that got put in the wrong class like I was.

I'm pleading with Andy to show his truck as well to boost our numbers. So annoy the crap out of him till he says yes. Lol:D:D

There are 8 registered SRT-10's with a possible few more that got put in the wrong class like I was.

I'm pleading with Andy to show his truck as well to boost our numbers. So annoy the crap out of him till he says yes. Lol:D:D

You know I can edit posts right? :D

Well I got the news today that I was so not ready to hear my 10 will not be ready in time as my block has yet to come back from the machine shop. So I regretfully must bow out of the show.

Add me to the list.... I will be bringing my truck as well!!!! I will be there saturday only and will register when i get there..

1) Drm1125R
2) MOD(S)QUAD
3) ICPREY
4) 10-1=9 (maybe?)
5) VPRPWRD (w/o truck:thumpdown:)
6) trussman (w/o truck)
7) LightningRaper
8) Wildcard
9) blazinsrt
10) Cwells777
11) BadSnake (?)
12) Vipertruck05
13) Medusa
14) toddrs93

Looking like it should be a good turn out for us so far.

Yea my truck isn't exactly show quality. I mean its in great shape, but I'm not here to win awards with it, just like you said boost numbers and get a good turn out.

Are you guys planning for all 3 days?

I'm probably just going to do Saturday, and probably return Sunday but I'm not sure if I will bring the car back Sunday, or just the truck.

Are you guys planning for all 3 days?

I'm probably just going to do Saturday, and probably return Sunday but I'm not sure if I will bring the car back Sunday, or just the truck.

I will be there on Saturday for sure. I don't think I have 3 days in the schedule. My truck in nice shape as well but not in show perfect shape. I am in it for a good time, not trophies

Wow looks like the fuel pump just went out. Walked out to leave work and got a nice little surprise.
Next Day shipping in a Walbro 400.

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. If I stay for Sunday I will need to find a room for Saturday night.

Add me to the list, I will be there on Saturday and register then, driving the 10. Anyone else driving up from the DC area?

So with a week to go it's looking like this:

Showing:
1) Drm1125R
2) MOD(S)QUAD
3) Medusa
4) 05srt6spd
5) wires57
6) toddrs93
7) LightningRaper
8) Wildcard
9) blazinsrt
10) Cwells777
11) BadSnake (?)
12) Vipertruck05

With out truck?:
1) VPRPWRD
2) trussman
3) ICPREY
4) mopar-or-no-car
5) streetwedg

Maybe?:
1) 10-1=9 (maybe?)

Feel free to edit your name on or off the list if needed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back