Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2016

Days Inn Carlisle PA

There are 2 days Inn in Carlisle, North and South. Do you know which one? I would like to book the same one if possible and maybe others that are staying can do the same. Be sweet to have a bunch of 10's at the same Hotel, "Photo Shoot":dontknow:

I'll check.
What day are you heading down? I'm going on friday with some Viper buddies, and not sure what time I'll be heading down yet.
From where you are you probably have to come throught Binghamton right?

I'll check.
What day are you heading down? I'm going on friday with some Viper buddies, and not sure what time I'll be heading down yet.
From where you are you probably have to come throught Binghamton right?

I'll be taking Friday off from work, so I would be heading out sometime friday, I would be staying Friday night and Saturday night heading back sunday. Yes I would be heading route 28 to 205, then switching to the 88 in Oneonta, switching to 7 then to 217 and on to 81 all the way to 11. It's about 4 hrs and 45min. For me. 294 miles one way.

Thats the same way I head to my in-laws, 205 to 28. they live in RFS.

I'll PM you my cell number so we can meet up, I also took Fri/Sat off but I think I will be heading back Sat, everyone tells me its dead there on Sundays.

Thats the same way I head to my in-laws, 205 to 28. they live in RFS.

I'll PM you my cell number so we can meet up, I also took Fri/Sat off but I think I will be heading back Sat, everyone tells me its dead there on Sundays.

Ya it's definitely slow on Sunday but I figured I would get some rest Saturday night and head out early Sunday morning. I hate driving at night!!!!!!

Looks like it should be a good turn out:

1) Drm1125R
2) MOD(S)QUAD
3) ICPREY
4) 10-1=9 (maybe?)
5) VPRPWRD (maybe)
6) trussman (w/o truck)
7) LightningRaper
8) Wildcard
9) mcdoogle1975

We are an officially recognized club for Carlisle!
If you register for the show PLEASE select VTCOA as club affiliation!

Thanks Andy!

Sweet. I've showed there the last 2 years and the wife might show her srt8 Grand Cherokee this year too....maybe. If its like the last couple years, stock and modified are in the same class along with rumble bees, daytonas, gtx, etc.

Last 2 years we have been on the hill overlooking the autocross track.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back