Carlisle Chrysler Nationals, lets make this an official GTG!

Drm1125R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First and foremost, I want to give a huge thank you to all that showed up. We had 12 SRT-10 there, the most 10's I have personally seen in one place. We had members drive up from FL, MD, NY, PA and one from OK!

I heard a lot of positive feedback from the guys that showed, the main one being that we finally got our own class off the hill next to the Vipers.
I spoke with Ed (the event organizer) on Sunday to thank him for that and he was impressed with the enthusiasm we owners have for our trucks. He asked me what I thought about separating our class into two classes for next year, one for stock and one for modified. I personally think that is a great idea but please let me know what you all think about it and I can relay it to Ed.

On to the main point of this thread, I believe it would be a great idea if we could organize an SRT-10 GTG around Carlisle Chrysler weekend. There is a ton to do at the event itself and we have plenty of safe parking with the option of putting up a massive tent for us all to convene under and have a great party! Carlisle is a car guys mecca and what better place to show others the love we have for our trucks and put them back on the map.

Please give me your feedback on what you all think of this idea since we have a year to the next show and plenty of time to plan it out as of now.
If we plan this out with enough time we can try to book the same hotel to make sure we are all close and can keep an eye on each othere trucks over night. I might even be able to get us a discount if we get enough people to commit to the same place.
I would love to see over 20+ SRT-10's from all over the country make this trip and fill our allotted space. Lets see if we can out number Vipers next year!

I don't think it would be a bad idea for a modified class as long as they don't stick us in seperate places like they did to the modified Rams. I had a great time, will definitely return next year. It was great to see a dozen trucks and meeting fellow owners.

They would keep up together but have a different class number for stock vs modified.

Save the date for next year!
I'm going to start planning what we can do to make this a kick ass GTG. Anyone that wants to help is more than welcome.

My buddy surprised me and already reserved me a room! Days inn North for next year.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back