Carolina GTG

outnumbered

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still haven't met another SRT10 owner in the area, so how about just a simple gathering at a Hooter's? I would love to have a meet at a dragstrip or dyno, but given how hot it is, our numbers would be dissappointing. The Hooter's in Concord (close to Concord Mills Mall) is really easy to find. How about July 15?

Would love to make the trip, but that's a bit far from the VA Beach area. Went down to Lowes for the Buck Baker driving school. Had a blast!! Driving a cup car around that speedway was the best!:rock: :rock: :burnout: Hope you get some guys to make it out there. Now if you came up to Raleigh......

Stretch

Just responded to your thread at the other site too.

7/10 - 7/14 I can go to Concord, NC.

7/15 - 7/23 I'll be closer to the North Mytle, SC Hooters.

Just ate lunch at the Concord, NC Hooters today. :)

I cant make a GTG until the end of July (have family and friends in town)

Would be willing to hit Concord and or anything in the Raleigh/Durham/Greenboro area ;)

mmmmtorque said:
I cant make a GTG until the end of July (have family and friends in town)

Would be willing to hit Concord and or anything in the Raleigh/Durham/Greenboro area ;)

THE GREENSBORO RALEIGH/DURHAM AREA... I'M IN:rock:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
ill be commin threw on thurs or friday... anyone around

The truck is in the shop for the cam install...I should be tuning it this thurs or friday... Maybe next time ;)

Ok, majority rules, and I'm easy, so let's do Greensboro.

outnumbered said:
Ok, majority rules, and I'm easy, so let's do Greensboro.

OK, need to close on when and where in Greensboro..Hooters ?

I can do the week of July 24th or later....

Halafreakingluya, we've got three. Perhaps we can make this grow by 5 or 6 trucks by then.:dancing:

I can do the July 29th. . . CLAIFICATION!!! Grennsboro hooters 6:00pm so we can see our trucks in the light?

turbo_neon said:
I can do the July 29th. . . CLAIFICATION!!! Grennsboro hooters 6:00pm so we can see our trucks in the light?

Can we start earlier since its a Sat ? Was thinking lunch time but can make 6:00pm if there are other conflicts.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back