Carolina GTG

Is anyone bringing their wife or girlfriend or both. Want to know which one I should bring or leavem' home.:D

SilvrSRT10 said:
Is anyone bringing their wife or girlfriend or both. Want to know which one I should bring or leavem' home.:D

I have taken my wife and daughters to several meets, but will probably do this one solo.

How far you all from Fairfax?

Bettter use Ban rollon then:D I just cancelled a trip to Myrtle with my buddy with the 03 Cobra, we usually go down for the Ford mustang weekend . But would much rather meet you guys. Hopefully I can get mine done by then,but if its in the shop we can still drive the QC:D

I cleaned up my inbox Stinker. . . Im still on for the 29th if i dont get any more freaking speading tickets lol!

p.s. Headers come in on wednesday!!!!! So ill have my full B&B exhaust on when we meet up!

But then you have to be haunted by your own brand :rock: (?), in your space suite! I dont know how long they last in a confined space like a space suite?

Stinker said:
hello ? hello? is anybody out there?

In space...no-one can hear you fart;)

Over heeeeeerrrreeee!!

cant hear you but can still see you throw up in your helmet after you smell it :puke: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back