Catch can installed

Well after all that, its better safe than sorry with having the catch can mounted. Sucks man about your piston

That's why I figured NO WAY I'm putting that K&N back on. Also found my right cat starting the seal off. Took care that one with some JMB mid pipes. Not going to burn up my new engine with that old stock junk.

I'm running the stock exhaust manifolds, JMB mids & a Mopar/Borla cat back that was on the truck when I got it. Defiantly wanted to do B. B. Headers & full 3" exhaust. Unfortunately after spending $15K on the motor I was short the $4,000 to buy it. Definitely happy with how it sounds.

I ordered by combo kit both will be the candy red with silver base, looks similar to my inferno red truck, Is this easy install? I am new to all this and just finding out tricks here and there. I appreciate any suggestions.

All of you are awesome !

I ordered by combo kit both will be the candy red with silver base, looks similar to my inferno red truck, Is this easy install? I am new to all this and just finding out tricks here and there. I appreciate any suggestions.

All of you are awesome !
It's a fairly easy install. The hardest part is getting to the lines under the intake manifold coming from the valve covers but in all it isnt that bad to do. Will def help out. Make sure to post some finished product pics when you are done and if you need any assistance on any questions just ask.

VENM505

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back