CE #150 FOR SALE IN VA.

If I had another 10k I would buy it.....its worth it as long as it doesn't have any serious mechanical issues.....it looks rough but I could have that thing look prestine in a months time minus the seats.......

Dude with a lil one on the way? Now is the time to hold on to every $$$$$ you have :rock:
I can only imagine how much more it costs now than when I raised mine 25 years ago....not to mention if you to send them to college.....but then again even big boys need lots of toys....

damn that aint worth 20000 k ,,looks like a german shepard was driving that thing,,hell scoobutts truck was in better shape than that ,,

:D:p;)

lol was gonna say. I am really thinking about trading in for a white ( voa or CE?) one and going with an all white or stormtrooper paint job. but thats a but load of cake i think i am sticking with my black 04.

Dude with a lil one on the way? Now is the time to hold on to every $$$$$ you have :rock:
I can only imagine how much more it costs now than when I raised mine 25 years ago....not to mention if you to send them to college.....but then again even big boys need lots of toys....

Haha your right bro! She's onl 17 weeks so watching my excess spending hasn't started yet!

Soon we will see a bike, truck and who knows what else for sale. :D

Soon we will see a bike, truck and who knows what else for sale. :D

Hey hey hey, don't y'all say that! My bike has been paid off since the day iv'e owned it and the truck isn't that bad.....I was hoping to have it paid off before though :(

Hey hey hey, don't y'all say that! My bike has been paid off since the day iv'e owned it and the truck isn't that bad.....I was hoping to have it paid off before though :(

Before putting all those mod $$$$$ in it......LOL.....oh well spend it now....what the hell pick up a 2nd one and you'll have yet another project to keep ya busy

damn that aint worth 20000 k ,,looks like a german shepard was driving that thing,,hell scoobutts truck was in better shape than that ,,

Yea, I figured anywhere between $6000 to $8000 to put it back Show Room Quality... :dontknow:

Yea, I figured anywhere between $6000 to $8000 to put it back Show Room Quality... :dontknow:

Hmmmm i need a project lolol....Damn it look like it went through a fuggin flood.:mad:

I wonder i it send it to somebody to powdercoat everything:p

20k? They must be smokin what they found in the truck! Crap, CE #19 went for just a little more! LOL

Last edited:
Your are so right Rich.... I almost had tears in my eyes looking at it.... Why anyone would pay that much for a truck new and then do that to it... I just don't understand.. :dontknow:

BTW: To the List of Mods, Remove the X-Metal Shifter and add Tony's Venom Shifter, Bed Rug, Bed Lights, Blue Viper SRT10 CE Quarter Panel Decals, and Viper Powered Windshield Decal... :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back