CE and Inferno Red on EBAY *BEAUTIFUL*

The CE was F/S on another forum and on CL here in Arkansas a few weeks ago. I'm assuming a dealer picked it up. From what I can remember it has a salvaged or damaged title due to the battery exploding:dontknow:

I don't think you can tell that anything ever happened though.

The CE was F/S on another forum and on CL here in Arkansas a few weeks ago. I'm assuming a dealer picked it up. From what I can remember it has a salvaged or damaged title due to the battery exploding:dontknow:

I don't think you can tell that anything ever happened though.

Don't think it's the same one? This is a one owner bought and sold at the Bonham dealership. Beautiful truck

Looks like the CE was a lemon buyback according to the description. Does that mean it has a salvage title?

I'll tell you tomorrow. I'm heading to the dealer in the afternoon to work a deal and buy it if the title is clean and issues from the buyback fixed properly.

I'll tell you tomorrow. I'm heading to the dealer in the afternoon to work a deal and buy it if the title is clean and issues from the buyback fixed properly.

all the way from Vegas?????

ya leavein right now????:D

Looks like the CE was a lemon buyback according to the description. Does that mean it has a salvage title?

might be someone got in over their head & found a way to get out of it:rock::rock::rock:

all the way from Vegas?????

ya leavein right now????:D

lol....I'm in Greenville, TX for work until sunday. If the truck is clean with a clean title, I'll be looking for a trucking company to take the truck to Vegas, pick up my VW and bring it to the dealer.

lol....I'm in Greenville, TX for work until sunday. If the truck is clean with a clean title, I'll be looking for a trucking company to take the truck to Vegas, pick up my VW and bring it to the dealer.

that little VW would be haulin ass, lol.

if ya would, just for S&Gs, let us know what ya find out bout the lemon/buy back situation:rock:

Will do...... hoping the buyback still results in a clean title or at least a fully documented fix by Dodge. This will be my 4th -10. lol

Will do...... hoping the buyback still results in a clean title or at least a fully documented fix by Dodge.:rock::rock::rock: This will be my 4th -10. lol:rock::rock::rock:

i see a pattern formin here, lol

The CE is the exploding battery truck. Dealer is emailing me all of the documentation. The dealer said they sold it after the battery issue with 2k miles on it and the guy just brought it in on trade for another vehicle. It's been 8k miles since the battery fix with no further issues. Any reason I should be leary?

The CE is the exploding battery truck. Dealer is emailing me all of the documentation. The dealer said they sold it after the battery issue with 2k miles on it and the guy just brought it in on trade for another vehicle. It's been 8k miles since the battery fix with no further issues. Any reason I should be leary?

I wouldn't hesitate to buy it myself at all..;)

However if the title is ''damaged'' I wouldn't pay what there asking even with all the documentation. If it's in prestine condition with 10k miles IMHO 22k would be a MAX for me with the title deal:(

I'm probably about to overpay but I have limited time to deal before I leave the country again and these things don't come around every day. Especially with just 10k miles on the clock. Heading out to look at it in about 20 mins. If it strikes a cord......I'm buyin. lol Did the same thing with my Challenge Stradale. I got the biggest, non-voluntary, smile on my face when I saw it that would not go away. That told me it was the car for me. Hoping to feel the same way about the truck.

Kyle.....love what you did with the honeycomb grill. I already have a grill bookmarked and an SRT badge at the house to put in the lower corner. lol

TheMoparConnection.....I'll probably be hitting you up for three viper emblems. Always take the "RAM" words off the doors and liftgate and replace with the emblems.

Last edited:
I'm probably about to overpay but I have limited time to deal before I leave the country again and these things don't come around every day. Especially with just 10k miles on the clock. Heading out to look at it in about 20 mins. If it strikes a cord......I'm buyin. lol Did the same thing with my Challenge Stradale. I got the biggest, non-voluntary, smile on my face when I saw it that would not go away. That told me it was the car for me. Hoping to feel the same way about the truck.

Kyle.....love what you did with the honeycomb grill. I already have a grill bookmarked and an SRT badge at the house to put in the lower corner. lol

TheMoparConnection.....I'll probably be hitting you up for three viper emblems. Always take the "RAM" words off the doors and liftgate and replace with the emblems.

You better hurry and buy it!:D I've thought about making a drive and trading my 06' for it!!:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back