• 287.jpg
    287.jpg
    774.6 KB · Views: 232
  • 296.jpg
    296.jpg
    708.7 KB · Views: 364
Your not "Wingless" anymore :D

Looks good. :rock:

I think it came out pretty good. Was trying to do something different and after talking to a few people, no one had seen a black with yellow CE stripes. Tony is sending me viper center caps and a viper hood emblem. The only thing missing is a Venom hood, which will hopefully be on its way pretty soon.

looks badass man! where did you get the CE stripes done...are they painted?

The stripes are painted! I was flip flopping whether to do graphics or paint, but at the end of the day the body shop guy talked me into the paint. All the work was done by RF Customs in The Woodlands, TX. He did a great job.

The stripes are painted! I was flip flopping whether to do graphics or paint, but at the end of the day the body shop guy talked me into the paint. All the work was done by RF Customs in The Woodlands, TX. He did a great job.

wonder is he would do my stinker hood ??ask him how he is with painting fiberglass ,some shops buck up when asked to do them

wonder is he would do my stinker hood ??ask him how he is with painting fiberglass ,some shops buck up when asked to do them

lol same reason why i had asked... im trying to find a place where they do good paint work and they can do my stinker hood also

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back