Centercap Update

6pakattack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI,I dropped off one of my wheels and Centercaps this morning so he had something to trial fit to !! He's really anxious about doing these,as he enjoys doing pieces that others haven't already done (that we're aware of) !!!He will be back in touch with me hopefully by Tues,if not I'll be calling him Wed to see where we stand !! Mine will be Sneaky Pete,but I also left him a pic of Fangs for those who prefer him !!I'm bugging him to update his website so people can see what he's got for our trucks !!!

yeah Dennis a updated web site for Tom would be great,he really make some fantastic stuff,Ihave a few and the workmanship is second to none.

OK,time for an Update on the Centercap Update !!!I don't have mine in my possesion yet,but here's a pic of Sneaky Pete that Tom sent me !!What do you think ??? I would like to address some of the concerns a couple people expressed.Tom has been doing this for about 15 years,he has some old fashioned ways that he adheres to,of which are No Credit Cards or Paypal.With that said,he has assured that he does accept Money Orders and Personal Checks !Items paid for by check Will be delivered upon receipt of check,NOT AFTER THE CHECK HAS CLEARED !!!hHe doesn't have Fangs done yet so I can't show a pick of him,BUT here's Sneaky Pete !!!A set of 4 will set you back $89.00.The wheels WILL need to be removed in order to put these on,as they attach from the backside !!http://www.billetandacrylic.com/

6pakattack said:
OK,time for an Update on the Centercap Update !!!I don't have mine in my possesion yet,but here's a pic of Sneaky Pete that Tom sent me !!What do you think ??? I would like to address some of the concerns a couple people expressed.Tom has been doing this for about 15 years,he has some old fashioned ways that he adheres to,of which are No Credit Cards or Paypal.With that said,he has assured that he does accept Money Orders and Personal Checks !Items paid for by check Will be delivered upon receipt of check,NOT AFTER THE CHECK HAS CLEARED !!!hHe doesn't have Fangs done yet so I can't show a pick of him,BUT here's Sneaky Pete !!!A set of 4 will set you back $89.00.The wheels WILL need to be removed in order to put these on,as they attach from the backside !!Again,here's Toms info if you are interested !!
Those look great :rock: :rock: :rock: I will take two sets of the fangs:D :D

Craig said:
How soon till we have a sample of the Fangs center caps???

I'll give him a call tomorrow,and see what he says !!!:rock:

Lookin Bad, real Bad

There just plain SICK

Good Job

Craig said:
Thanks man they look great is it etched in???

I don't know that I'd call it ETCHED,milled in there would be closer to it !!

Gotcha, well have em get a sample pic up I just put on a set of chromies and if these are highly polished enuff I'd love a set!!
6pakattack said:
I don't know that I'd call it ETCHED,milled in there would be closer to it !!

all I can say is WOW that looks killer,the sneaky pete is killer,I am sure the fang will be killer want a set myself..and Dennis thank you very much for all the work you have done on this mod.you have went above and beyond the call of duty,again thank you very much.

Brat said:
all I can say is WOW that looks killer,the sneaky pete is killer,I am sure the fang will be killer want a set myself..and Dennis thank you very much for all the work you have done on this mod.you have went above and beyond the call of duty,again thank you very much.

Thanks for the Kudos Earl,but it's all purely selfish !!!But I don't mind sharing with everyone !! I Still have some more ideas to run by Tom,but I'll let him get comfortable with these first !!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back