Centercap Update

I called and left a message, I'll let you know when I hear from them.

Bill.

amoparman said:
Sounds great!! Guess I'll have to give him a call... How long are they taking to make?

Stretch

I believe he had 3 or 4 sets ready to rock and roll !!!Just needed to be buffed !!!:rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
I believe he had 3 or 4 sets ready to rock and roll !!!Just needed to be buffed !!!:rock: :rock:
Dennis you are the man,thanks.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Do you think their high polished enuff to go with a chromed wheel???:dontknow:
6pakattack said:
OK,I'VE GOT MINE,AND MANNNNNN DO THEY LOOK SWEET !!!!For those interested in FANGS,they were not polished YET,but mannn are they ever gonna look nice !!!! To answer the question of how the'll look with the stock wheel,Tom has technique that will leave FANGS shining while the rest closely matches the stock wheel !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Got mine in the mail today... look great, nice solid piece!! Thanx Tom...now just to make sure their high polished enuff to match my chrome rims!! :rock:

Has anyone tried them with OE polished wheels?

Has anyone tried them with OE polished wheels? Not sure whether to get them polished or brushed...:dontknow:

I just wanted to chime in that I seen Dennis' centercaps. Those things are amazing!!!!! They're NOT plastic, they're NOT cheaply made. They're ultra badass and I am going to order me a set of FANGS! :rock:

They're pretty much badass. Yep. :)

let me chime in on these things...solid billet, probably a good 3/4" at the center, roughly 1/2" on the edges, and heavy... they are drilled and tapped from the rear and come with the hardware to install....you must remove the wheels to install, but once installed and with the use of locking lugs, these things are theft proof....these aint some cheap snap in place inserts....once i remove my wheels and install, i will take some better pics....i dont know what a set of factory ramheads run, but a buddy of mine lost 1 and it cost him $22.....my math tells me thats $88 a set (without dragons help) and only $89 a set for these?!?!? and there is no comparison on the quality...just my 2 cents:D

Check out the Mutt,trying to give ole Sneaky Pete a hand job,what a sick puppy !!!!:D I knew that once people saw these,they'd be a hit !!! All I can say,is they're AWESOME !!!I really am glad people like them !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
I just wanted to chime in that I seen Dennis' centercaps. Those things are amazing!!!!! They're NOT plastic, they're NOT cheaply made. They're ultra badass and I am going to order me a set of FANGS! :rock:

They're pretty much badass. Yep. :)
i think that you saw the centercaps,and yes they are awsome well constructed well worth the money.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

MUTT said:
let me chime in on these things...solid billet, probably a good 3/4" at the center, roughly 1/2" on the edges, and heavy... they are drilled and tapped from the rear and come with the hardware to install....you must remove the wheels to install, but once installed and with the use of locking lugs, these things are theft proof....these aint some cheap snap in place inserts....once i remove my wheels and install, i will take some better pics....i dont know what a set of factory ramheads run, but a buddy of mine lost 1 and it cost him $22.....my math tells me thats $88 a set (without dragons help) and only $89 a set for these?!?!? and there is no comparison on the quality...just my 2 cents:D
yea the value of the centercaps is very good,ordered my set along with some other things,and Mut you rock my brother.:rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
Check out the Mutt,trying to give ole Sneaky Pete a hand job,what a sick puppy !!!!:D I knew that once people saw these,they'd be a hit !!! All I can say,is they're AWESOME !!!I really am glad people like them !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:
Mutt trys to give a lot of things a and job.:p :p :p

Hope I can remember everything,and remember,ALL pieces are Billet Aluminum !!!
1.Hood Strut Covers
2.Radiator Cover
3.ALL Fluid Cap Covers RC & QC
4.Dipstick Handles (2 different types)cylindrical and T type w/Sneaky Pete,Fangs ???
5.Oil Cap Cover
6.Battery Cap Covers
7.Electric Seat Switch Covers
8.Headlight Switch Cover
9.Front Cup Holder QC-3pcs
10.Rear Cup Holder QC-3pcs
11.Door Window Switch Cover
12.Fuse Box Cover

Still working on some more ideas though !!!So stay tuned !!!Also,Mutt might have some pics of the ones I installed on his truck Sunday at Earls !!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back