Centerforce Clutch and Fidanza Fly Wheel...opinions please..

Should I Buy a New Clutch & Flywheel?

• Buy Clutch & Flywheel..

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Clutch only..

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Flywheel only...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do Not Buy Either!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FWIW,

My bud has a BRAND NEW Centerforce Clutch and a Used Fidanza Flywheel he'd like to sell.

The Flywheel will probably need a new center section. Otherwise, he says it's in great shape.

He purchased the parts from Roe, the blew the clutch and Roe replaced it. He decided to go back to stock. His '04 Viper only has 3,000 miles on it now. So the Flywheel has less than 1K on it total. (Again - Clutch is Brand New in box)

So, assuming the Trucks use the same Part Numbers (I'm pretty sure they do but please double-check first), You could probably pick them up at a substantial savings over new.

If interested, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll ask him what he wants for the parts.:)

Hamrhead said:
FWIW,

My bud has a BRAND NEW Centerforce Clutch and a Used Fidanza Flywheel he'd like to sell.

The Flywheel will probably need a new center section. Otherwise, he says it's in great shape.

He purchased the parts from Roe, the blew the clutch and Roe replaced it. He decided to go back to stock. His '04 Viper only has 3,000 miles on it now. So the Flywheel has less than 1K on it total. (Again - Clutch is Brand New in box)

So, assuming the Trucks use the same Part Numbers (I'm pretty sure they do but please double-check first), You could probably pick them up at a substantial savings over new.

If interested, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll ask him what he wants for the parts.:)

Thanks but I bought one from another forum member last night..It has already shipped..:)

Back