Centerforce Clutch & Fidanza Flywheel

yellowfever#154

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the title states, is there any interest in a used Centerforce and Fidanza (aluminum) flywheel combo?

The clutch has maybe 1000 miles on it, I removed it back before I put the Procharger on the truck as I knew it wouldn't hold the power. Its been sitting in the garage ever since as I had a local guy who claimed he wanted it, now a couple years later its time to get it gone.

Clutch new is $770
Flywheel new is $499

How does $500 + shipping and the buyer pays PayPal fees sound? I can get some photos later this weekend if needed.

That sounds like a great deal, and I just so happen to be in the market for a clutch that will hold some slick launches so we may have a deal pending pictures.

I have a Viper clutch upgrade too if anyones interested, it has some marks on the release bearing but it worked fine when I took it all out.

I have some pictures now but the site won't let me load multiple photos on one upload for some reason. I will put them up later once I'm at a computer.

For those of you asking I'm not going to seperate the clutch and flywheel at this time.

I would let the Viper hydraulics go for $200, new is $540.00.

Here are some pictures finally.

Attachments

• IMG_4747.jpg
    IMG_4747.jpg
    478.9 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_4746.jpg
    IMG_4746.jpg
    539.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_4741.jpg
    IMG_4741.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_4743.jpg
    IMG_4743.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_4744.JPG
    IMG_4744.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 150
  • IMG_4745.jpg
    IMG_4745.jpg
    576.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_4748.jpg
    IMG_4748.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 107
As stated in my first post I will take the clutch and flywheel. PM me a shipping quote to 19526, business address.

don't be giving it away! I am still thinking about it! just need this truck of mine running again before i spend any more money!

That sounds like a great deal, and I just so happen to be in the market for a clutch that will hold some slick launches so we may have a deal pending pictures.

I thought you said you were done racing until you found something lighter??? :dontknow::dontknow:

I thought you said you were done racing until you found something lighter??? :dontknow::dontknow:

In the words of Ricky Bobby, I just wanna go fast.

IS YOUR CLUTCH STILL AVAILABLE, HOW WERE THE 1000 MILES/DRAG RACED STREET DRIVING HOW MANY HARD LAUNCHES ECT.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back