CenTex G2G

i'm there for sure, is it a bracket race or is it heads uP? i read the info and to me it sounds like a bracket race which if it is my truck should do well(since it runs the same time over and over)

goose if you decide the come you could met up with lovethistruck and me, and caravan up there as you'd be passing right by us

Goose said:
Do we have a date on this gtg? Or am I blind and over looked it...

You're blind:D It's April 6th. Post #17 has a link. Hope you can make it

Last edited:
ahahaha my trucks almost put back together....so idk if i'll be riding or driving yet!

bump...i really hope we can get a few more...and i really hope we can manage to stomp the other forums....i'm a little competitive:D

where would you be coming in from?? like i said i'd like to see a lot of us up there, be neat to meet(in person) some more guys from the forum too and if everyone had time maybe we could go eat after we are victorious at the track....ha ha or even if we aren't we'll still look way cool with a line of us pulling up at once

Justanotherdodge said:
Me and possibly 2 of my SRT-10 driving buddies are gonna try and make it...:elefant:

Hope you can make it:rock:

I'll be getting there a bit early to see what the deal is, and secure a spot for us.
When you get there, just give me a call so we can all meet up.
(254) 383-0699
Brad:elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back