CenTex G2G

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Checking interest in having a central Texas g2g. Maybe Texas motorplex in Ennis? :dontknow: I'd be down for any weekend anywhere in the area. Throw up some ideas texas guys.

let me know a date and time and i can prolly make it.....only times for me is saturday mornings my 2 boys have soccer games, but after that i'm down...let me know......

Big B's SRT10 said:
let me know a date and time and i can prolly make it.....only times for me is saturday mornings my 2 boys have soccer games, but after that i'm down...let me know......

Sounds good BJ.
I know theres like 10 of us in the area.... Come on guys

yep. date & time & i'll try again. looks like i finally got the "oil filter whine" fixed:elefant: :elefant: :rock: :rock:

Hollerin in from Arkansas, sounds good to me, my wife and i need a little vaction, come up with a good date and let me know.:rock:

Sunday April 6th at Texas Motorplex they're having the "Dot Com Forums Challenge". I'm working on getting some more info, but it sounds like it would be a good time. Let me know if you'd be able to make it so I have a number to give them to register. I'll update when I get ahold of this guy.

Chiming in from Houston. :dontknow: Central TX shouldN'T be too hard to reach for this.

Venom Power said:
Chiming in from Houston. :dontknow: Central TX shouldN'T be too hard to reach for this.

It's not too far of a drive. Plus it'll be worth it to smoke the 200 mustang forums that'll be there:D

as long as it's a saturday afternoon or a sunday i can make it, hell if you get the details soon enough i'll just take a vactino day and can be there bright and early sat(with 17x10's by then i hope)

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
as long as it's a saturday afternoon or a sunday i can make it, hell if you get the details soon enough i'll just take a vactino day and can be there bright and early sat(with 17x10's by then i hope)

This ones on a Sunday man. You think you'll have the 17x10s in 3 weeks?

maybe, maybe not discount tire tried to tell me i had to get at least an 18" rim, shoulda seen the look on their faces when i told them i already had a 17" setup and was just looking for a wider rim, found sit with the eagle alloy's for 159.99 and free shipping, so that 319.98 for 2, only have 200 now though:( might sell my handgun and get the wheels, i never shoot it anyway

dAMN IT... ok i'v got to get my truck back together...... my cam doesn't come in until april 15th =(..... i think i'm off on the 6th......or well i get off on the morning of the 6th =) i'm there to support and cheer you guys on....an to look at pictures of my truck on my phone i guess =(

Tooloe said:
dAMN IT... ok i'v got to get my truck back together...... my cam doesn't come in until april 15th =(..... i think i'm off on the 6th......or well i get off on the morning of the 6th =) i'm there to support and cheer you guys on....an to look at pictures of my truck on my phone i guess =(

We'll have a g2g soon after your truck is done. There are so many of us in the area, it's a shame we dont have more g2gs.

Can I get some sort of a list of who wants to go to this forum challenge? I'm going to call the track manager tomorrow to see what the deal is.

LoveThisTruck
Big B's SRT10
ARRESTmeRed04
Venom Power
ZCx ????
Cowboy-Up ???? you guys in?

looks like alot of fun...i am in for sure...will check kids soccer schedule to see if i might be a few minutes late....prolly wont be a problem...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back