Central GA Dyno..JJSpec?

It's a Roe with headers, SCT,magnaflow, highflow cats and meth. Stock motor and the Roe has been installed for the past 30k miles with this current tune. I'm just going to "putt" around town until I get it properly tuned.The weird thing is even when it was really rich the power was still going up. I guess I'll have to take a trip down to Florida when I get back...

My fiance damn near stays at Reeves, my Cutlass is at Reeves and my fiance's Elkie was at Reeves getting some work done. They seem to be a very nice place, glad you went to them.

It's a Roe with headers, SCT,magnaflow, highflow cats and meth. Stock motor and the Roe has been installed for the past 30k miles with this current tune. I'm just going to "putt" around town until I get it properly tuned.The weird thing is even when it was really rich the power was still going up. I guess I'll have to take a trip down to Florida when I get back...

Oh ok nice setup. Yeah putt putt around town shoudnt be bad on it at all but year Torrie is a beast when it comes to tunning these monsters:rock::rock:

Heres the Sheets....After looking at it, it really dosen't look like a Roe Supercharged Motor. There is no low end tq like my Roe supercharged gts. I've emailed Sean the sheets to see his thoughts. Either way the truck won't be driven that much in the next few months. Reeves were nice to me, but I don't think the dyno was operating/reading properly....How did I produce max power with an A/F of 10.2?
cmckeandsrt10001.jpg
[/IMG]

cmckeandsrt10002.jpg
[/IMG]

cmckeandsrt10003.jpg
[/IMG]

I pick up my truck from stage 6 motorsports tomorrow in Jacksonville Fl after having them do some minor work to it (wideband,wires,plugs, ect..). I also had Sean Roe tune it. Truck made 548hp and 550ft tq. It was running rich and the tune also needed some tweaking. The previous owner had removed the heat shielding for the air filter and I had just left it off, but Sean suggested I reinstall it since it can raise IAT temps significantly. I figured I would pass along the info since I've seen quite a few ROE guys running them without the shields.

Holy Crap that thing was NASTY lean up to 4500 where it went PIG rich!
Glad they got it worked out. It'd be nice to see the Dyno Graph now:burnout:

No A/F readings, but I'm sure Sean has it dialed in as far as that goes. Here's the new sheet. Numbers seam high because of the tq converter kicking in.
colinQC2.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm sure he does have it dialed in. Neat to see the peak torque and HP met at about 5250 RPM on both dynos.:burnout:

Yea I didn't even notice that, good eye.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back