Challenger SRT 8's second run

Good ET. My Jeep went 13.18 @ 104 in 100-degree Texas heat. Kinda curious what it will do with some cold air.......:slug: (5,070 lbs. at the track)

Did you happen to weigh the car??

yeah its my wifes car lol not mine. are you calling roy a soccor mom? Because you know he loves his turbo wagon.

slow91 said:
Good ET. My Jeep went 13.18 @ 104 in 100-degree Texas heat. Kinda curious what it will do with some cold air.......:slug: (5,070 lbs. at the track)

Did you happen to weigh the car??

she wieghed 4100 lbs with only a little over 1/8th tank

:burnout: you still gotta get used to her shift points I know she is capable of more seen a stock one at the track over here due 3 passes at 12.7 104 or 5 dont remember: also to the ass hole who posted the challenger drag pak Now i think 35k into that instead of my truck will be better spent thanks alot whoever dick. Get er done, i see a steady stream of high 12s for you:burnout: :burnout:

DevilDawg3097 said:
:burnout: you still gotta get used to her shift points I know she is capable of more seen a stock one at the track over here due 3 passes at 12.7 104 or 5 dont remember: also to the ass hole who posted the challenger drag pak Now i think 35k into that instead of my truck will be better spent thanks alot whoever dick. Get er done, i see a steady stream of high 12s for you:burnout: :burnout:

LOL well that is more than likely the last time she will see the track, this one is my baby:D the 10 is for beating on:rock:
and your right I think a mid 12 is real possible, also if it was a 3.92 gear instead of the 3.08...............who knows, set of drag radials, lil tweaking.....:p

dammit quit making me think:D

Roz-SRT said:
. . . The Chally looks M-E-A-N (in the rear-view) ;)

:D :D :D

That's a sweet car bro. If the SRT10 version ever comes out. I'm gonna sell my soul to whomever wants it to get one!!! :rock:
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

Sweet vid Slow:rock:

Now not trying to sell you anything, but if you ever need anything for your Jeep, let me know if I can help bud, gonna try to get into the market a little:D

I know Roz has allready designed a kick ass hood for the Jeeps bo:rock: :rock:

gonna try to get it started after I get thru with the SRT10 hood:)

Stinker said:
Sweet vid Slow:rock:

Now not trying to sell you anything, but if you ever need anything for your Jeep, let me know if I can help bud, gonna try to get into the market a little:D

I know Roz has allready designed a kick ass hood for the Jeeps bo:rock: :rock:

gonna try to get it started after I get thru with the SRT10 hood:)

Heads/cam are next on my list......;) We need to talk......:marchmellow:

As far as the hood....a teaser pic would be nice.......:argh: :p :D

FerrariTruck said:
cool vid, just spent 34 mins watching:rock:

Don't feel bad....everything at work took the back burner 'til I finished watching.....:slug:

R/t____ .273

No, Tony you are supposed to leave when the YELLOW light comes on, not the green one! :D :dontknow: :D :dontknow: :D :D :D

Stinker,
I may be in line to be a guinea pig for some TCM tweaks on my Mag through the shop that currently does my work. Now I talked to them today (gave Griffs the number to check them out for you guys because they now have the ability to dyno tune SRT10s) about getting the AFR re-checked and maybe a dyno tweak on my car but they are looking at some additional TCM stuff. If we can get some of the AMG shift logic that was used in the AMG line that our trannys are from, that would make a world of a difference in the shift quickness and firmness. I'll keep you posted.

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
mjc1241 said:
Stinker,
I may be in line to be a guinea pig for some TCM tweaks on my Mag through the shop that currently does my work. Now I talked to them today (gave Griffs the number to check them out for you guys because they now have the ability to dyno tune SRT10s) about getting the AFR re-checked and maybe a dyno tweak on my car but they are looking at some additional TCM stuff. If we can get some of the AMG shift logic that was used in the AMG line that our trannys are from, that would make a world of a difference in the shift quickness and firmness. I'll keep you posted.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I know of a Challenger build that is soon to start, it involves a Kenne Bell 2.8 blower on an 09 6 speed. He is leaving the bottom end stock at first to see what it will take. If/when it blows the stoker kit from Stinker may be the cure. We'll see early next year. There are going to be a lot of guys tuning these things in a couple years. Right now software is still a limitation with tuning.

Congrats again on that time Stinker!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back