Challenger SRT arrived at local dealer

Dave T(BADVENM)

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forgot how much above sticker they were asking...I can find out if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• challenger.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 114
that is the same one i just bought, sweet, I can not wait my comes in on the truck next week, te he he

I think mine was looking at $10K over sticker. I'd wait for the CTS-V before I bought a Challenger myself.

Big Worm said:
that is the same one i just bought, sweet, I can not wait my comes in on the truck next week, te he he

Ha, just noticed you had a '96 Mystic Cobra. My co-worker has one as well. He lost the motor a few years ago road racing it...oil starvation I think was the problem. His has a tendency to overheat and go into preventative shut down mode limiting power until it cools down. Otherwise, it seems to do pretty well in the twisties. Other then a replaced motor (he still has the stock one) his is completely stock as far as parts. He does have a harness bar for the 5 point belts. I'll have to find some pics of it on the track.

Yea I just recently bought her. I loved those cars and when i was a kid in H.S i wanted one, especially after this asshole hit me in my Teal 93 Cobra. I cried for days when they told me it was f'd up beyond repair.
I bought my Challenger 4K over.

My dealer sold one for $20K over and has 2 deposits but cant get another...he has offered 2 other dealers $10K over but they wouldnt sell...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back