Change is in the air.....

Wow looks awesome. I like the black accents. I am a bit jealous I was looking at the same color. Cant wait to see it in person at Carlisle. Barring a small miracle Connecticut I can't make. It looks great

I'm kind of upset that it isn't all the black diamond. Still looks amazing!

I do love the black diamond and it will probably be the color of my next project

Ugh...... So jealous. I've been saying for years that I want to do a 10 in SSG. You know you have to do your wheels black to make that thing look perfect right. :drool:

Damn, I was gonna guess that color. Just got lazy and couldn't find these pics at the time. Looks sweet!

Attachments

• snake green1.jpg
    snake green1.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 90
  • snake green2.jpg
    snake green2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 105
Thanks all.
I have yet to decide what I'm going to do with the rims. I personally love the factory polished look. I think I'm going to refinsh them like factory, if that dosnt work then it will probably be black chrome.

not only labor intensive but scary as hell to see your baby stripped do to 1,000,000 little pieces.

How dare you show these pictures you promised me that i was gonna be the first to see is now everybody has. this relationship my friend is OVER :burnout: haha

Thanks all.
I have yet to decide what I'm going to do with the rims. I personally love the factory polished look. I think I'm going to refinsh them like factory, if that dosnt work then it will probably be black chrome.
Dark Chrome and maybe a little smoke on the taillights. Looks great!!

Thanks all.

Black Diamond wheels........:drool:

Black Diamond wheels........:drool:

I agree. When I had my wheels done on my last truck I am way to anal to have regular black wheels up against the metallic black on the 06's, so we actually used the 06 black for the wheels. It would definitely look killer if he matched the hood and the wing to the wheels.

Darker Wheels. :rock:

Attachments

• IMG_6921_zpswlizkbn5.jpg
    IMG_6921_zpswlizkbn5.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back