Changing the exhaust from resonater

Not a chance!! B&B is ok, but I don't want what hundreds of others have!! There's only one other Bassani exhaust out there that I know out there, I think the Bassani sounds better then the B&B!!

Can "Hundreds of others" be wrong?!? No Highway drone like you claimed, GREAT dyno proven power, not loud and obnoxious, no "Ricer" sound, the B&B is about as deep and nasty as you can get. How about build quality?

Second to none.:chain:

Cheers!

Can "Hundreds of others" be wrong?!? No Highway drone like you claimed, GREAT dyno proven power, not loud and obnoxious, no "Ricer" sound, the B&B is about as deep and nasty as you can get. How about build quality?

Second to none.:chain:

Cheers!

I second that. My buddy has Bassani on his Lighting and the welds look like Stevie Wonder did them! Bassani looks like scrap metal compared to B&B.

I second that. My buddy has Bassani on his Lighting and the welds look like Stevie Wonder did them! Bassani looks like scrap metal compared to B&B.

I dont have a complete Bassani exhaust,was a custom system done in a local shop,The welds on mine are done just as good as the B&B's that I have seen,you guys can bash all you like,I think it hilarious!!:DLike what ever you like,I was just giving a heads up to what can happen by removing resonator,some system gain drone,some don't,the whole point of this thread is to help others out not bash everyone elses stuff,and just cause you seen a Bassani on a Lightning make them all the same? So if someone got a flawed B&B that would make them all crap too then?:D

I dont have a complete Bassani exhaust,was a custom system done in a local shop,The welds on mine are done just as good as the B&B's that I have seen,you guys can bash all you like,I think it hilarious!!:DLike what ever you like,I was just giving a heads up to what can happen by removing resonator,some system gain drone,some don't,the whole point of this thread is to help others out not bash everyone elses stuff,and just cause you seen a Bassani on a Lightning make them all the same? So if someone got a flawed B&B that would make them all crap too then?:D

Lol sorry bud, didn't mean to bash ur truck... didn't realize you had Bassani. I havnt personally seen Bassani on a 10 but I'll try to get a pic of the system on my buddy's Lighting... the welds are horrible. And I'm not just talking up B&B because I have it, but the welding and craftsmanship are perfect. And also as I stated, if he has stock cats and a stock muffler there would be no drone if he removes his resonator.

My thought to. sometime it is fun to take a different path. That's why i want to make my own exhaust. I might succeed i can fail. It is part of the fun.

Just go to a shop and have me bend ya a custom 3 inch and pick your mufflers or what have you. I did mine with stainless 3 inch and used the viper race mufflers in place of the factory. Along with bellanger headers and mids with high flow race cats.

Just go to a shop and have me bend ya a custom 3 inch and pick your mufflers or what have you. I did mine with stainless 3 inch and used the viper race mufflers in place of the factory. Along with bellanger headers and mids with high flow race cats.

Do you have a sound clip of that set up ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back