Chattahoochee River Rats 1st annual river trip

eddie102870

Supporting Member
Reaction score
headed out in the morning down the river, we have 8 boats so far leaving from Eufaula,AL. spending the night at the dam on Lake Seminole Thursday night then Friday morning we will be going go Howards Creek,Fl which is about 20 miles north of Port St. Joe,fl. Saturday going to a seafood festival then back to Howards Creek,Fl. Got a live band up there then coming back all the way through 3 dams Sunday. I'll try and get lots of pictures and post them up. See yall Monday:D

Live tonight on Swamp People!

Bone said:
Live tonight on Swamp People!
i love that show. told Dawn the other day me and the boys are gonna have to try that shit.:D

finally got some pics downloaded from the trip. had a good time with family and friends. we left here thursday morning after the rain got out and went to lake seminole and stayed there thursday night then cruised on down to Howards Creek(back side of hell) and spent Friday and Saturday night. Did a low country boil and fed about 40 people while we watched LSU beat BAMA's ass. then had a live band come in and sang and danced to the wee hours of the morning.
inside of the dam
rivertrip001.jpg

my cousins 30 ft grady white
1104101127.jpg

pic of the river
rivertrip011.jpg

rivertrip005.jpg

rivertrip003.jpg

rivertrip004.jpg

nice house right on the river
rivertrip007.jpg

rivertrip010.jpg

where we stopped Friday for lunch, have no idea who's place it is.
rivertrip009.jpg

my daughter and nephew in the cuddy, they slept all day friday
rivertrip015.jpg

Dawn makin fun of my skull cap, at least me ears were warm.
downsized951105001101.jpg

saturday feast
1106101011.jpg

rivertrip021.jpg

rivertrip020.jpg

rivertrip019.jpg

rivertrip018.jpg

1106101932.jpg

coming in the creek
rivertrip014.jpg

rivertrip016.jpg

rivertrip017.jpg