Chattanooga GTG II June 7th

Thanks to everyone for making this a kickass GTG!!! I wanna extend a special thanks to Jack and Betty for opening their home and giving us a place to get ignorant!!! :rock: :rock:

The fellowship and brotherhoods created by GTG's are this forum is all about. If anyone of you reading this have never attended a GTG - DO IT. :marchmellow:;)

Thanks to all those you went out of your way to attend this gathering! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Lots of you travelled many miles to get here. Speaking of, anyone heard from Chris Sanders?

I am calling out the West Coast, the West, the Upper/Midwest, and New England. The Southeast is kickin' y'allz ass!!! :D :D :D

MUTT said:
i think roz...everyone got a piece of his banana

Kyle took those pics! ;) :D

I only have a few. . . :eek:

It was so very nice to meet all of you yesterday. Some of you I recognized from previous post pic's. Sorry we didn't make the festivities after the car show but I was spent from the heat. Haven't been that HOT in a long time. Installed my Auto Zone seat covers that I won and they look great.:D Still think the judging of the trucks was rigged. :p Thank you Jack and Betty for the monogrammed "T" shirts. It was a pleasure meeting you all and hope to meet you guys again under cooler circumstances.;)

Looks like a great turnout, and a good time. Thanks for sharing the pic's:rock: Looking forward to seeing the rest of them.:rock: :rock:

Had a blast!!! Thanks for the wonderful hospitality. Special thanks to Jack and Betty for a place to hang out, will definitely do it next year. Will post some pics tomorrow.

CGTG031.jpg

CGTG034.jpg

CGTG048.jpg

CGTG049.jpg

CGTG050.jpg

Last edited:
Julie and I got home yesterday evening and I immediately had to go tot work...cant leave the kids alone for 2 damn days:mad: .

We had a blast, we really needed the getaway with all that's going on around here. It was great to put faces to the names... You are a stand up crowd:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: , I don't care what anyone says.
We want to thank everyone for putting this on, especially Jimi and Jack:rock: . Everyone made us feel like family as soon as we arrived.

We can't wait to see you all again in Panama:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
I'll try to post video tonight.

BriteCrawler said:
Shit... am I bald or what?

Finally back at home in the ATL after visiting the Aquarium and downtown this morning. Great times guys. Cannot wait to do it again.

"Dude... your phone is ringing"
<Muffled>It's RAINING MEN.... HALEHLUEYAH IT'S RAINING MEN...</Muffled>
"Scott? Phone?"
his rearend was wide open.................but clean

flchub said:
his rearend was wide open.................but clean

AS A WHISTLE:bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :flute: :flute: :flute: :flute: :flute: :flute: :flute: :flute: :flute:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back