Chattanooga GTG II June 7th

Ok guys, we hane an 1/8 mile track in Chattanooga, it was 96 degrees and slicker than goosegrease. I was on M&H drag radials for the first time and had to learn how to leave with them. My first times were in the 9's (without nitrous) because I was trying to leave to hard and really overpowering the tires. My truck is more or less stock with an SCT telephone tune, 75 shot of nitrous and drag radials. My best time for the nite was 8:14 @ 87 mph and a 60' time of 1:84. I was very pleased with this and damn proud of my 40000 mi. stock clutch.

NOOGA PIC"S

noogaGTG060708001.jpg

VTCOA Dominated the show!

noogaGTG060708002.jpg

noogaGTG060708003.jpg

noogaGTG060708004.jpg

noogaGTG060708005.jpg

noogaGTG060708006.jpg

noogaGTG060708007.jpg

noogaGTG060708008.jpg

noogaGTG060708011.jpg

noogaGTG060708010.jpg

Jack was supposed to be watchig my back!!!!!!

A little eye candy!

untitled.jpg

FATJACK said:
Ok guys, we hane an 1/8 mile track in Chattanooga, it was 96 degrees and slicker than goosegrease. I was on M&H drag radials for the first time and had to learn how to leave with them. My first times were in the 9's (without nitrous) because I was trying to leave to hard and really overpowering the tires. My truck is more or less stock with an SCT telephone tune, 75 shot of nitrous and drag radials. My best time for the nite was 8:14 @ 87 mph and a 60' time of 1:84. I was very pleased with this and damn proud of my 40000 mi. stock clutch.

You should be pleased with that truck Jack.....badazz truck and one badazz driver...........Jack's truck reminded me of stinker's sig...his truck looked like the front tires were gonna lift off the ground anytime...........and Jack..I'll be back...with DRs..:D

This was a great time as usual. Thanks Jimi and Jack for making this happen. And thank Betty again for the work on the shirts - she's a great lady to put up with all of us in your home. Here's some pics, but a bunch of them would be better suited to the Offensive section, so I won't post them here. Jimi, looks like you're a great kisser.

Attachments

• DSC02310 (Large).JPG
    DSC02310 (Large).JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC02316 (Large).JPG
    DSC02316 (Large).JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC02322 (Large).JPG
    DSC02322 (Large).JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC02327 (Large).JPG
    DSC02327 (Large).JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC02328 (Large).JPG
    DSC02328 (Large).JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC02330 (Large).JPG
    DSC02330 (Large).JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC02331 (Large).JPG
    DSC02331 (Large).JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC02332 (Large).JPG
    DSC02332 (Large).JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC02335 (Large).JPG
    DSC02335 (Large).JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC02346 (Large).JPG
    DSC02346 (Large).JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
-ChtGTG6-7-08-2006.jpg

-ChtGTG6-7-08-2007.jpg

LEAVE IT TO ROZ, THIS LAST ONE SHOULD PROBABLY BE IN THE OFFENSIVE SECTION!!!!!!:eek:

-ChtGTG6-7-08-2002.jpg

Awesome job guys!!!!:congrats: :congrats:
Looks like it was one hell of a G.T.G.!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Other than being hotter than a witch's t.....well you know...it was great. Jimi, Jack, Mark and the wives did a great job of hosting. Great time and now I can put a face to a lot of screen names here. Thanks fellas! looking forward to the next one.:rock:

Jimi, Jack, Ms. Betty and all the rest of Tenn.....YOU GUYS F%!KING RAWK!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: Had a great time, cant wait to do it again...Was great to finally meet up with people and put a face to the names...thanks to jack and betty for opening up their house for a bunch of drunken debauchery...sorry to miss betty for all of the blender mishaps-but i HAD to sample each batch to make sure it was up to par...oh yeah, mark is one hot hunk of man:D :D

Last edited:
Awesome GTG guys...........really turned out good. Of course all good people, got to meet quite a few more members and saw a bunch of ole buds! Thanks guys for putting this thing together:rock: Jack and betty thanks for the hospitality at the house couldn't have asked for anything better!
I'll have some pics up soon.

On my way home i was coming down I-75 and this Rousch Mustang(decals on the side said 426) comes flying up on my ass of course Mary is with me and we just had stopped at KFC for a little snack for the ride. This dumd ass wants to race bad cause he just keeps Fkn around with me..........but anyway the first thing out of Marys mouth was don't you dare do anything with me in here but after about 15 miles of this punk screwing with me i have had enough. So i finally gave Mary my food and pulled up next to him at about 75 and he punched it, we ran up to about 120 and he was atleast 10 car lengths behind, so i slowed down to let him catch up and the second time we started at about 50mph and i really blew his doors off:rock: I know i shouldn't be doing it on the HWY but just couldn't resist!

IH8CHVYS said:
Awesome GTG guys...........really turned out good. Of course all good people, got to meet quite a few more members and saw a bunch of ole buds! Thanks guys for putting this thing together:rock: Jack and betty thanks for the hospitality at the house couldn't have asked for anything better!
I'll have some pics up soon.

On my way home i was coming down I-75 and this Rousch Mustang(decals on the side said 426) comes flying up on my ass of course Mary is with me and we just had stopped at KFC for a little snack for the ride. This dumd ass wants to race bad cause he just keeps Fkn around with me..........but anyway the first thing out of Marys mouth was don't you dare do anything with me in here but after about 15 miles of this punk screwing with me i have had enough. So i finally gave Mary my food and pulled up next to him at about 75 and he punched it, we ran up to about 120 and he was atleast 10 car lengths behind, so i slowed down to let him catch up and the second time we started at about 50mph and i really blew his doors off:rock: I know i shouldn't be doing it on the HWY but just couldn't resist!

I had a Trans Am screw with me on the way home on I-75...I started to let him get a good look of my tailgate as I pulled away until it dawned on me that I had forgot to air my rear tires up after lowering them to 20LBs at the track Friday..:eek:

Good kill Ernie, come on Larry don't let a little low tire pressure keep you from handing a Trans Am his ass.

GREAT weekend, all the people that came to Chattanooga were first class, made it very easy for Betty and myself, Mark and Kristee, Jimi and Courtney to be good hosts. Can not wait to do it again.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj25/griffssrt/DSC00807.jpg

[IMG]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj25/griffssrt/DSC00808.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00810.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

DSC00812.jpg

DSC00819.jpg

DSC00821.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

still in georgia!,what a great time,really glad i cameup,jack,roz,ernie,mutt,mark,and everyone else thanks again for the hospitality and endless entertainment!

Well guys another great GTG. I met many new people, and saw the great ones I met before. Thank you guys for making this a great weekend. Jack Betty your hospitality was more then anyone could ask for. Jimbo and Court You guys are awsome. Ernie and Mary it was great seeing you guys again, I am glad the 04's pulled trophys.....:D Mutt....................Well mutt it was great meeting you, you and the family are top notch. Clint ......................well thats enough said:D :D Na you know we love you man. and everyone else that made this GTG a great one thank you. Kristee and I had a blast...... Thanks See ya in Sept.:rock:

DSC00847.jpg

Shit... am I bald or what?

Finally back at home in the ATL after visiting the Aquarium and downtown this morning. Great times guys. Cannot wait to do it again.

"Dude... your phone is ringing"
<Muffled>It's RAINING MEN.... HALEHLUEYAH IT'S RAINING MEN...</Muffled>
"Scott? Phone?"

Great pics and looks like once again a great time !!! Maybe one of these days I'll get all my ducks in a row and make it that way !!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Sorry for taking so long to chime in here...

Got home this afternoon and been running around packing for my ride to Orlando tomorrow.

What a great GTG!!! Thanks to Jimi and Corteney for the hospitality, thanks to Betty and Jack for letting us party at their place, and to Jack for the "portable A/C" !!!! We had a blast!!!

It was really great meeting all of the new people, and seeing the regulars too!!

I will post the few pics I took when I get home tomorrow when I get settled at home!!!

Thanks again everyone for a really good weekend!:rock::rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back