Chattanooga GTG II June 7th

Stinker said:
BTW guys, I am stll up in the air, got a ton on the plate at the moment , so not sure:dontknow:

C,mon Stink, empty that damn plate and bring your ugly self on down. You are more than welcome to stay here at the house with Ernie and Mary, Me and Betty, won't cost you a thing and Betty may even fix our breakfast Sunday morning. (You would have your own room) Promise you we are going to have a ball.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

bo you just dont know how bad I want too:(

but looks like I have to give up the challenger, looking for a yota for mpg, selling my big rig, putting it in the paper tommorrow.

May have to tote furniture this weekend.

but the good news I got today , is I got the grillcraft dealer status, and with a very nice new warehouse that handles almost everything:rock:

So I got a ton of paperwork, site work, auto crap, and possibly moving, but hopefully the internet will be good to me and lead to greater things:D

Bring me one of them autometer gauges while ur at it that does all the acceleration and g meter stuffs, and then you have a business trip to see *2* customers. Totally worth it IMO.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back