Chattanooga GTG II June 7th

. . . The time is getting closer!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I'm placing the cut-off for pre-registration for this Sunday June 1st. The shirts are in production and Mrs. Betty will need ample time to produce them.

I want to to generate an as close to accurate count so Jack can inform the person heading up this event of our intentions.

This appears to to be the latest list:

FATJACK - Registered - XXXXXXXLG
GriffsSRT - Registered - LG
Roz-SRT - Registered - LG
labontecsi- Registered- LG
RAM82A1 - Registered - L and M
Georgia Ken - Registered - M (Stephanie, Georgia Ken's Shortbus) - M
TNVIPER - Registered - XL
Supercar1of1-Will Register- XXL
IH8CHVYS - Will Register - XXXS
walenator - Will Register - XL and M
04rcmoneypit - will register -xl and xxl
Britecrawler - XL and M (Wife)

Oh, and don't forget!! Friday night is TnT night at the local track!!! ;)

TNVIPER said:
I have a tuner coming here this saturday...he is supposed one of the best............youre going down Jack..just get ready...;) :D

He is gonna need to be a GOOD one.:D :D

TNVIPER said:
....BTW....leave your bottle at home....the pressurized one that is.....:) :marchmellow:

Take your blower off !! You would rather be blown while I kinda like being bottle fed.:p :p :p :D :D

FATJACK said:
Take your blower off !! You would rather be blown while I kinda like being bottle fed.:p :p :p :D :D

You rather have a bottle than be blown..:dontknow: ......must be some truth to that old saying "once a man twice a child"...hehehehehe...:D :p :p

. . . The time is getting closer!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I'm placing the cut-off for pre-registration for this Sunday June 1st. The shirts are in production and Mrs. Betty will need ample time to produce them.

I want to to generate an as close to accurate count so Jack can inform the person heading up this event of our intentions.

This appears to to be the latest list:

FATJACK - Registered - XXXXXXXLG
GriffsSRT - Registered - LG
Roz-SRT - Registered - LG
labontecsi- Registered- LG
RAM82A1 - Registered - L and M
Georgia Ken - Registered - M (Stephanie, Georgia Ken's Shortbus) - M
TNVIPER - Registered - XL
Supercar1of1-Will Register- XXL
IH8CHVYS - Will Register - XXXS
walenator - Will Register - XL and M
04rcmoneypit - will register -xl and xxl
Britecrawler - XL and M (Wife)

Oh, and don't forget!! Friday night is TnT night at the local track!!! ;)

(This has already been posted in the thread - I just wanted it on the most current page since some sunsabitches ho'd the thread!!!! :D)

Are we doing anything about riding in together?

Wife and I booked a hotel for the evening, cause we're gonna hang out around Chatty on Sunday. We're staying at the Hilton off Shallowford / Hamilton Place - which If memory serves, is by that mall up there. So we're good to hang out afterwards and such. According to mapquest, it's 6 miles from CampJ.

Looking forward to it guys.

Last edited:
BriteCrawler said:
Are we doing anything about riding in together?

Wife and I booked a hotel for the evening, cause we're gonna hang out around Chatty on Sunday. We're staying at the Hilton off Shallowford / Hamilton Place - which If memory serves, is by that mall up there. So we're good to hang out afterwards and such. According to mapquest, it's 6 miles from CampJ.

Looking forward to it guys.

I could ride a few miles south and join yuns. You didn't have to book a motel - Jack's got plenty-o-space at his house. (Unless you just wanted some privacy to play big chief-little chief. We wouldn't mind watchin'!!!! :p :laugh:) The mall near your hotel used to be TN's largest mall. But it's nothing like Lenox Square of The Mall of GA. At any rate, I'm glad you're coming up. I look forward to meeting you.

I think Georgia Ken (Sober Ken) 1H8CHVY's (Ernie) RAM82A1 (Chris) Supercar1of1 (Sleepy John) and 04rcmoneypit (Chadwick) are coming from your direction . . .

Lots of folks have shown interest in coming in on Friday to make a few passes down the 1/8 mile here. I'm curious if that 08 snake green added any HP to your truck!!! :p ;) :D

That reminds me. I got to get back outside and rub on mine a little bit.

Roz-SRT said:
I could ride a few miles south and join yuns. You didn't have to book a motel - Jack's got plenty-o-space at his house. (Unless you just wanted some privacy to play big chief-little chief. We wouldn't mind watchin'!!!! :p :laugh:) The mall near your hotel used to be TN's largest mall. But it's nothing like Lenox Square of The Mall of GA. At any rate, I'm glad you're coming up. I look forward to meeting you.

I think Georgia Ken (Sober Ken) 1H8CHVY's (Ernie) RAM82A1 (Chris) Supercar1of1 (Sleepy John) and 04rcmoneypit (Chadwick) are coming from your direction . . .

Lots of folks have shown interest in coming in on Friday to make a few passes down the 1/8 mile here. I'm curious if that 08 snake green added any HP to your truck!!! :p ;) :D

Haha... No worries, the hotel will be a nice relaxing get away.

I think we're going to go to the aquarium on Sunday.

I can't come up friday, but I'll be there saturday AM. We can meet when / where you guys want.

Keep an eye on the thread, we may meet for breakfast. I'm not sure how early you wanna come up. I know the show starts at 10AM. I'm gonna get together with Jack, Betty, Mark and Kristee and try to come up with a half-assed itinuary.

Wanna have plenty to do so one gets bored, but not over plan it so everyone can relax and have a f*cked up good time! :D

Roz-SRT said:
Keep an eye on the thread, we may meet for breakfast. I'm not sure how early you wanna come up. I know the show starts at 10AM. I'm gonna get together with Jack, Betty, Mark and Kristee and try to come up with a half-assed itinuary.

Wanna have plenty to do so one gets bored, but not over plan it so everyone can relax and have a f*cked up good time! :D

Word, can come up whenever.

My brother will be following in his RX8.

... have met John, Chad, and Ken. Look forward to seeing them again.

Roz-SRT said:

Hey Roz, after you rub on it, maybe you should rub on your truck too:D

We're coming in on Friday afternoon and will be racing at the T+T.

I'm a virgin (read ahead before you get all hot and bothered Chub:bawling: :bawling: ) to drag racing. What should I bring or leave? Do I need a helmet? Long pants or sleeves? Can someone ride with me for the first run or two to hold my...hand? Who will hold my beer, or do I just put it in the cup holder?

I'll also have to wash my truck on Saturday morning before the show. Can we take over a nearby coin-op (if there is one, do you guys have running water in 'Nooga?)and have a coffee and donuts experience?

I'll be heading up probably 7:00 AM or so on Saturday. I'd like to clean the truck also before the show, maybe grab some breakfast when I get there too. It takes less than an hour and a half for me to get there, puts me there before 9:00 for sure. Anyone else heading up about that time?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back