Chattanooga GTG II June 7th

FATJACK said:
Hampton Inn I85 @ Exit 63, Will be available for sure.

Hey FAT! UPS just dropped off my new JMB custom made mid pipes.

Going to the hot rod shop in a few to install.

Think I might make a test run up your way, could you use one more?

supercar1of1 said:
Hey FAT! UPS just dropped off my new JMB custom made mid pipes.

Going to the hot rod shop in a few to install.

Think I might make a test run up your way, could you use one more?

Sure Brother, come on.

Roz-SRT said:
When: June 7th, 2008
Where: East Ridge, TN - Camp Jordan Park http://www.campjordan.com/
Activities: 10AM - 3PM Car Show & Swap Meet then Hooter's afterwards

The show is sponsored by the East Ridge Masonic Lodge #755 (See attached flyer). If you wish to enter the show, please fill out and mail to the address listed on the flyer or contact me and I'll make sure you're on the list. I'm going to try to get us all parked together. All proceeds go towards the elderly and needy for "Thanksgiving in July". :)

The show starts at 10AM and lasts until 3PM. After the show we'll head to Hooter's for beer, wings, and more beer. The bikers and the babes will be out, so it should a damn good time. :rock:

Judged Classes Include:
Cars:
Pre 1950
1950 - 1964
1965 - 1975
1976 - Present

Trucks:
Pre 1950
1950 - 1964
1965 - 1975
1976 - Present

Top 3 Imports
Top 3 Bikes
Top 3 4WD
Top 3 Pro Street
Best Chevy
Best Ford
Best Mopar
Best Engine
Best Under Construction
Best Club Participation (Which better be us! :p)
Farthest Driven

Best of Show

That about sums it up! I hope lots of ya's can make it. I know Larry said he would bring his ass down, and hopefully the Atlanta crowd can make it up too.

. . . Just a friendly reminder. ;)

Got to meet Todd for dinner tonite, had a good meal at Joe's Crab Shack, drove thru the hardest damn rain I have seen in a long time,(In my Taurus) high winds, small hail. We came back to the hotel where we spent a lot of time admiring his truck, it really looks great. He has spent a lot of time on this one and does most of his own install work. He has the Bellengers and Magnaflow and it really sounds great, very deep not ricey at all. Beautiful ride, nice guy.:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Got to meet Todd for dinner tonite, had a good meal at Joe's Crab Shack, drove thru the hardest damn rain I have seen in a long time,(In my Taurus) high winds, small hail. We came back to the hotel where we spent a lot of time in bed together, he really looks great. He has spent a lot of time on top of me Beautiful guy, nice ride.:rock: :rock:
i knew it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLCHUB
Got to meet Todd for dinner tonite, had a good meal at Joe's Crab Shack, drove thru the hardest damn rain I have seen in a long time,(In my Taurus) high winds, small hail. We came back to the hotel where we spent a lot of time in bed together, he really looks great. He has spent a lot of time on top of me Beautiful guy, nice ride.

Awww, thanks Chub. I didn't think you wanted anyone to know we had already met:dancing: :love:, can't wait to "see" you again;) ;)

labontecsi said:
Quote:
Got to meet Todd for dinner tonite, had a good meal at Joe's Crab Shack, drove thru the hardest damn rain I have seen in a long time,(In my Taurus) high winds, small hail. We came back to the hotel where we spent a lot of time in bed together, he really looks great. He has spent a lot of time on top of me Beautiful guy, nice ride.

Awww, thanks Chub. I didn't think you wanted anyone to know we had already met:dancing: :love:, can't wait to "see" you again;) ;)
u had me at ....hello;)

labontecsi said:
Quote:

go ahead rub my belly again

UPDATE!

Anyone that wants to come up on Friday night (June 6th) we're going to hit up the dragstrip. It's test-n-tune night. $20 to run, $5 to spectate.

We'll have plenty-o-places to sleep so accomodations won't be a problem. :)

I'll be there showing you SOB's how to drive - unless you're Steve Borden or FATJACK. Steve gets to pet his fleshy piece of skin where his nuts used to be since he bought a QC. FATJACK, well, that mofo has just been AROUND. Theres no equivelent to experience!!! :p

How's about we get together Saturday morning to wash our trucks somewhere, then maybe breakfast(Chub, you'll stay for breakfast this time won't you snookums:vroam: )? Or breakfast then clean? I'm fairly certain that I'll gather quite a collection of splatterd wildlife on the way there Friday.

Roz-SRT said:
UPDATE!

Anyone that wants to come up on Friday night (June 6th) we're going to hit up the dragstrip. It's test-n-tune night. $20 to run, $5 to spectate.

I'll be there showing you SOB's how to drive - unless you're Steve Borden or FATJACK. Steve gets to pet his fleshy piece of skin where his nuts used to be since he bought a QC. FATJACK, well, that mofo has just been AROUND. Theres no equivelent to experience!!! :p
What's the name of this drag strip and where is it? We were already planning on arriving Friday night.

Roz-SRT said:
UPDATE!

I will be there....and based on your 1/8 times posted today my only worry would be missing 3rd..;) :marchmellow: hehehehe..

TNVIPER said:
I will be there....and based on your 1/8 times posted today my only worry would be missing 3rd..;) :marchmellow: hehehehe..
Larry, Don't forget the red truck.:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Larry, Don't forget the red truck.:rock: :rock:

hmmm..I was hoping to have my tune complete last thursday but that did not work out so I am running a very fat A/F till I can get the truck to somebody....but of course my truck is black so I dont have to be tuned that well..;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back