Chattanooga GTG II June 7th

Alright guys, I got some news. . . !

Jack had taken some initiative and spoke to the gentleman heading up the event (carshow). Jack requested, that we all be able to park as a group, but was first denied. Parking at the show will be in order of arrival. Jack haggled with the guy, and the nice man said we could all park together, IF, and only IF all the trucks attending the show are PRE-REGISTERED. So anyone wishing to attend/participate in the car/truck/bike show, PLEASE print the attached .pdf (located in the heading post of this thread) and mail it to the address listed at the bottom of the page.

I have been authorized by Jack to announce: As an incentive for those that pre-register, he will give an official VTCOA white tee for you and one passenger. The shirts will be pre-made for each person and for those that pre-register only. :) :) :)

This way we can all park together, and don't have to try and caravan in and show up at the same time just to be able to park together.

I really appreciate everyone's cooperation! :rock:

For sake of generating a list (we love these damn things here don't we), I'll create one (even though I haven't officially registered yet, but)

Please state your username, whether you've registered or plan to and your shirt size.

FATJACK - Registered - XXXXXXXLG
GriffsSRT - Registered - LG
Roz-SRT - Registered - LG

Thanks again everyone!! This should be one awesome time. Jack's going to have his RV there on site, I know labontecsi said he was going to bring one. We'll have a cooler full of adult beverages, probably some snacks. Afterwards we can all cruise to Hooter's or we can grill out there at the fairgrounds and continue the buzz. I also want to add, that I think it's safe to say, between the Chattanooga crowd's homes, and Jack's RV we'll have a place for some folks to crash incase they get overserved adult beverages! :D

Last edited:
damn id like to come to this. thats the weekend of my little girls birthday so i doubt ill make it, i dont think she would appreciate a trip to a car show as a birthday present.

eddie102870 said:
damn id like to come to this. thats the weekend of my little girls birthday so i doubt ill make it, i dont think she would appreciate a trip to a car show as a birthday present.

How can you possibly put family shit ahead of a good GTG???:dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D

eddie102870 said:

Take her to one of the many attractions in the area on Sunday . . . ;) (seriously - consider it!) Chattanooga's aquarium is one of the best in the country!

FATJACK said:
How can you possibly put family shit ahead of a good GTG???:dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D
i know what am i thinking, if mark would buy dawns charger i could deliver it that weekend:D that might could work...lol

eddie102870 said:
i know what am i thinking, if mark would buy dawns charger i could deliver it that weekend:D that might could work...lol

I guess I need to make use of some peer pressure! :p :D

Hey Mark, that beautiful lady of yours would look good in that Charger, she does not need to be in a minivan!

FATJACK said:
Hey Mark, that beautiful lady of yours would look good in that Charger, she does not need to be in a minivan!

:dito: :withstupid:

Kristee will love you long time! :rock: :rock: :rock:

I just got off the phone with Pete Floyd, one of the event organizers-super duper gu. He's got everything handled for me, my wife, and father-in-law to be in an RV site with hookups not far from the show field. Thanks Jack for your help on this one and Roz for letting us know about it:rock: . We look forward to getting sloppy drunk with all of you:cheers: :beer: :cheers: :beer: :cheers: :beer: :goodnight:

Please state your username, whether you've registered or plan to and your shirt size.

FATJACK - Registered - XXXXXXXLG
GriffsSRT - Registered - LG
Roz-SRT - Registered - LG
labontecsi- Registered- LG

Todd, that's awesome!!!! No one in Chattanooga drinks though! :p

flchub said:
cant go ,sorry

F**kin' A. I guess I'm gonna have to wait til Sept to bust on that ass again! :p :eek: :D

We got places for ya to crash! Anything we can do to turn it around for ya? :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back