Chattanooga GTG II June 7th

Since I ordered shirts from Jack for my wife and I, I guess we can get a Large for my F-I-L.

Now were talkn boys :beer: :beer: :beer:

Three ole men drinking beer with their hand down their pants.

Chic magnets for sure :rock:

Georgia Ken said:
Now were talkn boys :beer: :beer: :beer:

Three ole men drinking beer with their hand down their pants.

Chic magnets for sure :rock:

Golden Grain!

Eddie I tried to get her to buy the Charger but I don't think she is going for it. What about the Banner Roz did you get it for this??

GriffsSRT said:
Eddie I tried to get her to buy the Charger but I don't think she is going for it. What about the Banner Roz did you get it for this??

Gonna work on that . . . Scott has it in his personal possesion currently. I think one or two, maybe three more people can have it before June 7th. . . I hope.

GriffsSRT said:
thats not a problem bro. it's not that a big of a deal.

eddie102870 said:
thats not a problem bro. it's not that a big of a deal.

You can still take that sweet daughter of yours to The Aquarium, or Rock City, or Ruby Falls, or Hooter's. :D

Shit, take for a week long boat ride!!! Take the damn boat up!!!! I'll pick you up at a Marina somewheres. :dontknow: :p :D :rock:

she already has plans for the party, wants all the damn children in the county to come over and swim. im trying now to round up enough bricks for the little boys that show up. so i can tie them to their ankles

TTT!!!! :elefant:

Please state your username, whether you've registered or plan to and your shirt size.

FATJACK - Registered - XXXXXXXLG
GriffsSRT - Registered - LG
Roz-SRT - Registered - LG
labontecsi- Registered- LG

We need to get some more names on here please. This will guarantee us group parking, plus you and a passenger get a free t-shirt. Betty will be making these shirts as people register. That means, the sooner the better!!! :rock:

Thanks again!!! :burnout:

Please state your username, whether you've registered or plan to and your shirt size.

FATJACK - Registered - XXXXXXXLG
TNVIPER - Registered - XLG

We need to get some more names on here please. This will guarantee us group parking, plus you and a passenger get a free t-shirt. Betty will be making these shirts as people register. That means, the sooner the better

FATGHEYJACK - Registered - XXXXXXXLG BIG OLE HOMO

FATJACK said:
Clit, I can't believe you would talk about me like that:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
gheyjack ,i read your post,roz is aready making u a pride emblem for your ghey truck,you're a special ghey guy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back