Chattanooga GTG II June 7th

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When: June 7th, 2008
Where: East Ridge, TN - Camp Jordan Park http://www.campjordan.com/
Activities: 10AM - 3PM Car Show & Swap Meet then Hooter's afterwards

The show is sponsored by the East Ridge Masonic Lodge #755 (See attached flyer). If you wish to enter the show, please fill out and mail to the address listed on the flyer or contact me and I'll make sure you're on the list. I'm going to try to get us all parked together. All proceeds go towards the elderly and needy for "Thanksgiving in July". :)

The show starts at 10AM and lasts until 3PM. After the show we'll head to Hooter's for beer, wings, and more beer. The bikers and the babes will be out, so it should a damn good time. :rock:

Judged Classes Include:
Cars:
Pre 1950
1950 - 1964
1965 - 1975
1976 - Present

Trucks:
Pre 1950
1950 - 1964
1965 - 1975
1976 - Present

Top 3 Imports
Top 3 Bikes
Top 3 4WD
Top 3 Pro Street
Best Chevy
Best Ford
Best Mopar
Best Engine
Best Under Construction
Best Club Participation (Which better be us! :p)
Farthest Driven

Best of Show

That about sums it up! I hope lots of ya's can make it. I know Larry said he would bring his ass down, and hopefully the Atlanta crowd can make it up too.

Just heard on the news that Florida is getting a smaller dose of water this year from our lake.:bawling: Boo freaking Hoo. :D

walenator said:
That won't happen..... Cause we're stealing your water. Bwaaaahhh.

walenato - looks those TN Boys are going to become GA Boys

Chattanoogo, Ga. sounds good to me.

Though we are going to have to remind them that they can no longer date and marry their 1st cousin. :D :D :D :confused: :confused: :confused:

Great!! Glad to see you all make it out! :rock: Remember, if you're going to enter the show, don't forget to fill out the form and mail it in. As the time gets closer, I am going to see if I can get us some slots all together.

I've never been to this show before. A guy I work with actually sent me the link - he's a member of that particular Masonic Lodge. He's got a custom chopper that's he's going to enter.

I can't wait to see you phuggers again. Enjoy the water if you come up this way!! :D :D

21 CTSRT said:
Hey jimmy is it one day or a weekend

As of right now bro, it's an all day Saturday event. Depending on how late the night goes, it could be a weekend venture! ;) :p :D

In other words do i need a hotel or can i drive down drive back or stay with someone? It will probably be just me

21 CTSRT said:
In other words do i need a hotel or can i drive down drive back or stay with someone? It will probably be just me
Come on down we will have a spot for you.

Guys, There is a dragstrip only about 3 miles away with a Sat. Nite Race, if anyone is interested.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back