Chattanooga, TN - Nov. 3rd w/ MUTT

Roz-SRT said:
I'll just wait for MUTT to fall asleep at 8 o'clock. :D :rofl: :nurse:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :beerglass: :beerglass: :beerglass: :beerglass: :beerglass: :goodnight: :goodnight: :goodnight: :goodnight:

I double dog dare Dennis to come up!

JImi, if we are gonna have 20 ro 25 Trucks here we need to try to plan something to do, Dragstrip maybe? It is on Sat nite.

FATJACK said:
JImi, if we are gonna have 20 ro 25 Trucks here we need to try to plan something to do, Dragstrip maybe? It is on Sat nite.

So far, it's less than 10. ;) Plus a few locals, that WON'T COMMIT. :mad: :eek: :D

FATJACK said:

You beat me on this post.....The local track here (Bristol Thunder Valley) rents out all day for a $1,000....20 people would be $50 each...good deal to run with little or no waiting....maybe some nooga local could look into a track there.....we could even have a big BBQ?....time is running out...

Chattanooga has Brainerd Optimist - 1/8 mile ( http://www.brainerdracing.com/ ). Plus, we don't have quite 20 trucks (yet).

I'll see if I can get something lined up for us . . .

It's only a few minutes from the Hooter's too!

Last edited:
How many people we got anyways??

We'd have to bump up the time to noon or something, then probably go to Hooter's afterwards.

I think it's too short notice to plan a BBQ. . . It may be too short of notice to get the track rented. I'm not even sure what the schedule is.

I left a message for the owner of the track to call me. . .

The track being available might entice some of the reluctant to come....maybe we should start a list of who is definitely coming...I will start it and all can update...I assume the first 2 are coming..

Roz-SRT
MUTT
TNVIPER

I haven't spoken directly to the owner yet, but the person I initially spoke to, to get the owner's number said, getting the EMT on site is the hardest part of the gig . . .

Personally, I'm not sure it's "worth" the "trouble" for just 10 trucks . .

We may have to plan this for another time with more notice and more trucks. . . :dontknow:

I'm still working on it though! :rock: :)

Mutt, feel free to take a beer brake at my house. Off I-75 North before Macon, exit 144.

Borden3srt said:
Dennis, are you coming up for this gtg?

Which Dennis are you referring to ??:dontknow: The one with the Banana Car ??:D

Bone said:
Mutt, feel free to take a beer brake at my house. Off I-75 North before Macon, exit 144.

Bone you are only 4 hrs from us get off your ass and come on up.:burnout:

FATJACK said:
Bone you are only 4 hrs from us get off your ass and come on up.:burnout:

:dito: :withstupid: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back