Cheap Mod

Venom Power said:
According to the latest polls, that's... That's pretty damn good looking. Now get in the cab and take the polished look of your shifter shaft.

Oooooo, I didn't even think of that! Good thing I've plenty of paint left. Thanks for the idea. :rock:

johnnybravo said:
Oooooo, I didn't even think of that! Good thing I've plenty of paint left. Thanks for the idea. :rock:

Oh, but don't stop there! You have the emblem on your steering wheel, the bezel around your oil temp gauge, all three pedals, your key, the key ring.. Hey man, might as well go all out huh?

Venom Power said:
Oh, but don't stop there! You have the emblem on your steering wheel, the bezel around your oil temp gauge, all three pedals, your key, the key ring.. Hey man, might as well go all out huh?

I think once you're painting your key ring, you've literally ran of things to mod. :D

In my twisted ways, once I get to that end, I'd start polishing everything again. Keeps 'em on their toes.

:marchmellow:
Venom Power said:
In my twisted ways, once I get to that end, I'd start polishing everything again. Keeps 'em on their toes.

That seems pretty logical to me.:marchmellow:

johnnybravo said:
I think once you're painting your key ring, you've literally ran of things to mod. :D

:rock: Great line!!!

Love the new look dude.....I believe you might have started a new trend here! Tint your windows dark to complete that black out look!!

Your truck reminds me of Shawns old truck.........one of my favorites on this site. I really like the red and black theme.

patrick

Venom Power said:

ok i know what i'm doing this weekend lol :rock:

looks great! you can never have too much black. :)

sleeper said:
Looks good! So are you going to do something with the lug nuts and center caps?

Yep, gonna paint my nuts (ha ha) and I want to get the same center caps that BigWorm has. The black ones with red fangs.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back