CHEAP TRACK TRUCK-NO RES.

I noticed the front tire is not stock. Not sure if it was replaced due to the acc. or if all the tires were replaced. only 9k miles and its on the hit side.
Looks like a fun build!!!!

VNM PWRD said:
Looks like Juans truck:dontknow:

This was Juan's truck:

DynoDay1232b.jpg

Besides you would see a green intake manifold in the engine bay.

IM going to place a bid see how i do. i already have 90% of the parts except the front bumper cover the rear i have

Last edited:
GUY hit a trailer and a cement mixer hit the rear i just got off the phone with the pepole so they say

For another 5K you can buy the one at BJ Motors (if you can talk him down a few grand) thats listed at $18,995 I think. No damage, just high mileage.

You will most likely have to sell it with a "Salvage" title and that may scare some away. Plus I don't think a bank will give financing on a salvage title. Not sure.

SilvrSRT10 said:
You will most likely have to sell it with a "Salvage" title and that may scare some away. Plus I don't think a bank will give financing on a salvage title. Not sure.
cash money i would not want to finance a project mho

505'sFastestViper. said:
cash money i would not want to finance a project mho
I'm talking about once he fixes it up and tries to sell it to another buyer. It may look perfect but the salvage title will still haunt it.

SilvrSRT10 said:
I'm talking about once he fixes it up and tries to sell it to another buyer. It may look perfect but the salvage title will still haunt it.
oh i agr4ee it would have to be a personal truck or pull the drivetrain and put in a dodge dart:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back