Check engine code

Cudajon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My check engine light was on and threw the code P 0320, it happened after I filled up, and I think it was because of the gas cap. It turned off after a little bit. Anyone know what the code says?

Cudajon said:
My check engine light was on and threw the code P 0320, it happened after I filled up, and I think it was because of the gas cap. It turned off after a little bit. Anyone know what the code says?
No crank reference signal at PCM.

Ya got no crank!

Michael from the U.K. said:
Yeah i'm running with one of those at the moment,wtf does it mean:dontknow: :dontknow:
Other than a loose connector,I do not know.Maybe one of the guru's will chime in.

all of you 04's,,, there is a flash for your pcm to take care of that check engine light with code p0320... just take to your local dealer... flashes are covered under warranty for 8yrs/80,000 miles... make sure you dont have a stageII installed when they flash it..

TheMoparConnection said:
all of you 04's,,, there is a flash for your pcm to take care of that check engine light with code p0320... just take to your local dealer... flashes are covered under warranty for 8yrs/80,000 miles... make sure you dont have a stageII installed when they flash it..
Thanks Robert,How you doing bro?

I have gotten that code several times over the past 2 years. Never could pin point any type of problem. The only thing I could come up with was the truck being hard to start. If it didn't start right away then I would get the code. I also thought it might be something lose at the PCM where the VEC splices in. Either way it didn't really affect the truck any and the dealer could not duplicate the problem. I wouldn't worry about it at this point.

Smoke

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back