CHECKING INTEREST FOR GROUP BUY ON EAGLE 058'S

FOR THOSE THAT ORDERED THESE RIMS..... CENTER CAPS WERE NOT INCLUDED HOWEVER I WAS JUST INFORMED THAT THERE IS A CENTER CAP IN 2 OF THE BOXES THAT WERE SENT OUT. SO, I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT THE SAME INDIVIDUAL IS GOING TO GET BOTH OF THE CENTERCAPS. SO IF YOU GET A CENTER CAP IN 1 BOX AND NOT THE OTHER, YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO GET THE 1...ALTHOUGH I'VE JUST REALIZED I PAID FOR THESE 2 CENTER CAPS BY MISTAKE. YOU MAY DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH THEM.

TheMoparConnection said:
FOR THOSE THAT ORDERED THESE RIMS..... CENTER CAPS WERE NOT INCLUDED HOWEVER I WAS JUST INFORMED THAT THERE IS A CENTER CAP IN 2 OF THE BOXES THAT WERE SENT OUT. SO, I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT THE SAME INDIVIDUAL IS GOING TO GET BOTH OF THE CENTER-CAPS. SO IF YOU GET A CENTER CAP IN 1 BOX AND NOT THE OTHER, YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO GET THE 1...ALTHOUGH I'VE JUST REALIZED I PAID FOR THESE 2 CENTER CAPS BY MISTAKE. YOU MAY DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH THEM.
Robert , I am sure that our SRT brothers that ordered the wheels ....will be the upstanding people they are and ship them to you:rock: :rock: :rock:

TheMoparConnection said:
Checking on interest on the eagle rims 058's View attachment 14688
these rims fit both q.c and r.c and accept M&H's DR's 390/40/17's.
who's interested in these rims?
Do I need to grind the callipers, or will these fit over stock brakes?

its ok... maybe the other member with the cap will post and both of you can work it out..thanks for letting me know. post pics when get those mounted and on the truck!!!
THANKS

ViperTruck2933 said:
I bought 2 center caps with mine. I think they were only about $5 each.:dontknow:

group buy:D

Just got mine in!!!!!!

Did not recieve a center cap.

Thanks Robert!!!!

I only got one center cap also. I guess they weren't suppose to come with caps just wheels only. Anyway 2 caps got sent out by mistake. Bucke posted about it in his thread on these wheels.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back