chevy ss vs QC

RUFROZN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question? i have got this guy who constantly want to prove himself and he's got a new SS 1500 and i have ignored him for long enough so when the time and conditions are right i will probably throw down-but iam not aware fof the SS capabilities- go for it or stay away?:dontknow:

Throw some money into the mix, then take his. :D

Shouldn't even be a race. . . :)

No contest...he has delusions...may be mentally unstable.

If his girl friend is cute...make your move, then make the offer that the winner gets the spoils.

Prof said:
No contest...he has delusions...may be mentally unstable.

If his girl friend is cute...make your move, then make the offer that the winner gets the spoils.

Prof you are still looking to many other sites ! :p :D

This is part of an Edmonds write up...

GM felt compelled to follow suit with the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SS. While certainly more powerful than the regular Silverado 1500, the SS was a prime example of the phrase "all show and no go." Well, there was a little go. Under the hood was the Silverado's most powerful engine at the time, a 6.0-liter V8 producing 345 horsepower and 380 pound-feet of torque.
This was enough to give the pickup truck a 0-60-mph time of 6.3 seconds. Though respectable, it was well off the pace set by the Lightning and Ram SRT-10. Needless to say, we weren't terribly impressed with the Chevrolet Silverado SS. It was too expensive, fell short of its performance truck competition and wasn't that much of an upgrade over regular Silverados....

Run him for pinks then sale the chevy to buy mods for the Dodge..;)

RUFROZN said:
Quick question? i have got this guy who constantly want to prove himself and he's got a new SS 1500 and i have ignored him for long enough so when the time and conditions are right i will probably throw down-but iam not aware fof the SS capabilities- go for it or stay away?:dontknow:
as i posted awhile back i had one try to race me with my lawn tractor in the back of my qc and he got smoked badly,considering i'm a fatass ,i would make the bet around 200 or more

RUFROZN said:

Total Annhilation of the SS:rock:

leave the cap on and you could say it was the downforce that allowed you to prevail.

:burnout: ADD CAP for the fastest station wagon on the planet! man i catch alot of grief for the canopy.:burnout:

I have a brother in law with a supercharged silverado. He never stood a chance, you will kill the ss (super slow).

the ss's suck test drove one after test driving my srt told the dealer thanks for making up my mind i will go buy the dodge lol

RUFROZN said:
...for the fastest station wagon on the planet...

Don't be too sure about that statement:

IMG_0510.jpg

Roy and his Vulva. The Swedish brick. :D The only car that advertises all of mercedes benz safety features ;) :rolleyes:

RUFROZN said:
I had a 1999 t5 and it was pretty fast but not this fast

PCM flash, three inch down tube, and exhaust equals over 300 hp.

Adding a T18 turbo this winter...may get into the 12's. (I hope) That will be better than my 14 second SRT 10.

Prof said:
PCM flash, three inch down tube, and exhaust equals over 300 hp.

Adding a T18 turbo this winter...may get into the 12's. (I hope) That will be better than my 14 second SRT 10.
i never ever had a complaint with that car except the driveline bushing issues- it was a sleeper for sure

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back