Chicago auto show meet up maybe???

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just putting this out there:

The Woodfield Area Childrens Organization is having there 8th annual charity car show. It will be held at:

The Alumni Club
871 East Algonquin Rd
Schaumburg, IL

On Sunday Aug 24th from 8:30AM to 3:00PM (Rain Date is Sept 7th)
Registration is from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Entry Fee :$20

Trophies for all makes and models, free t-shirts/hats to first 100 registered
Food-music-raffles-prizes
There will be participant voting and best of show and mayors choice awards

Im going to go and enter, anyone here wanna come??? Figured we could all drive in together at about 8:00 to get good spots and get parked together.

Let me know.:D

attila said:
oops, I'll be in Nashville by that time

Have you considered the MOPAR Nationals in Columbus in route? Contact Kevan for details!

I've been deprived so long, that I am depraved...just ask Clint.

Hey guys I will go but you can't make fun of my virgin truck, by that time I will just have bassani headers 150 nos and sct tuned, I am saving my pennies for a turbo manifold. just got mine on my 35 bday 5/29 a little gift to myself but my wife said it was a mid life crissis yet right 04 rc blk 6spd 16k miles for 24k think it was a good buy or mid life crissis. BUt I let her think that its better for me. But if you guys don't mind.

Super! Looking forward to welcoming you to the family!

DevilDawg3097 said:
Hey guys I will go but you can't make fun of my virgin truck, by that time I will just have bassani headers 150 nos and sct tuned, I am saving my pennies for a turbo manifold. just got mine on my 35 bday 5/29 a little gift to myself but my wife said it was a mid life crissis yet right 04 rc blk 6spd 16k miles for 24k think it was a good buy or mid life crissis. BUt I let her think that its better for me. But if you guys don't mind.

not a problem on a virgin truck, mine was at one time as roy's was for about 10 seconds. Where did you get the truck? I just sold my old black one recently to a dealer? And it sold about the time you bought yours???? DO you have my old truck:confused: :burnout:

I got it at tinley park carmax last 8 of the VIN#4G280343 I know the origanl owner was out of union grove so I know they raced it then it went to auction then 5k-15k some dealer had it so he probablly beat the hell out of it, thats why I got the extended warranty. I was the one who posted the thread about the pulley coming off. Crank is still good the dealer was talking about the crank needing to be replaced until he found out that I still had a warranty. I hate snake mechanics It gives us a bad name, then When I told him I turn wrenches for a living, his whole idea changed, the crank is still true and only had a few nicks in it so the ordereda new damper and pully. Are there any after maket dampers for these trucks.

DevilDawg3097 said:
I got it at tinley park carmax last 8 of the VIN#4G280343 I know the origanl owner was out of union grove so I know they raced it then it went to auction then 5k-15k some dealer had it so he probablly beat the hell out of it, thats why I got the extended warranty. I was the one who posted the thread about the pulley coming off. Crank is still good the dealer was talking about the crank needing to be replaced until he found out that I still had a warranty. I hate snake mechanics It gives us a bad name, then When I told him I turn wrenches for a living, his whole idea changed, the crank is still true and only had a few nicks in it so the ordereda new damper and pully. Are there any after maket dampers for these trucks.

wholly crap that vin is close my old one was #G280341
had the same problem with my old one, the crank bolt issue made her a little loosie and well I had mine replaced 100%. Your not off on one number are ya lol.

Want to see that monster! Glad you will make it Randy.

avmech said:
ill meet you up there if you don't mind a little ford commin

:rock: nice yet another one commin, yea you can bring the little ford in sheeps clothing. Hey if you wanna grab lunch/dinner or something one of these days let me know, now im injured and not working for the next two weeks.:(

DevilDawg3097 said:
Real men drive virgin trucks :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back