Chicago auto show meet up maybe???

I guess your truck isn't a virgin Wifey.

(X Metal shifter adn Magnaflow exhaust)

Wifey said:
Real men drive virgin trucks :rock: :D

but happy men like devirginized better, less work to thromp the sh*t out out it, then theres time for more beer afterwards. hehehe (are we all takin about the same thing (wohahahahahehehehe)

Well the show is next Sunday, weather is lookin good so far!

Im leaving my house at around 7:30 am to grab a coffee and drive out. Wanna get there early to get a decent spot.

Anyone wanna drive down with me? Roy you wanna meet up somewhere and will head on down there together?

Also planning on being there around 8-8:15 am so if you wanna all park together id plan on arriving early.

Starting a list to see who for sure is gonna be there so if you show up later we can all still meet up bs and enjoy. Please add your name.

Mike/Melissa

Mike I will probably go over later in the morning. I will find you.

Roy

Prof said:
Mike I will probably go over later in the morning. I will find you.

Roy

Well it looks like it going to be me and you only, but im unsure right now if im working on sunday due to some issues at work and personal problems occuring right now. I will keep u posted roy, I think im going to make it but I just have to lay it on the table.

Hey! Get your priorities straight...I think we talked about this at lunch.

Use your head you have a very good one.

Prof said:
Hey! Get your priorities straight...I think we talked about this at lunch.

Use your head you have a very good one.

there straight, im workin on something thats the person stuff, hopefully i might be outta this in a few months and to a nice job:D Just trying to keep my srt in the process, its all I got roy (worked way too hard to get her and im fighting to keep her), additionally you will be happy to know im planning on a mba after my bachlors is done.:rock:

gotta stop using the head for a bit soon, the batterys are workin overtime:p

Last edited:
GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
...additionally you will be happy to know im planning on a mba after my bachlors is done.:rock:

gotta stop using the head for a bit soon, the batterys are workin overtime:p

OUTSTANDING!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back