Citgo to Stop Selling Gas to U.S. Stations

Fast one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CARACAS, Venezuela - Venezuela-owned Citgo Petroleum Corp. has decided to stop distributing gasoline to some 1,800 U.S. stations, shedding a lackluster segment of its business while forcing the owners of those stations to find other suppliers.

Chavez has long claimed that parts of Citgo's business produce losses for Venezuela and constitute a subsidy for the U.S. economy.

This suits me just fine as I personally have boycotted Citgo stations.

Fast one said:
CARACAS, Venezuela - Venezuela-owned Citgo Petroleum Corp. has decided to stop distributing gasoline to some 1,800 U.S. stations, shedding a lackluster segment of its business while forcing the owners of those stations to find other suppliers.
Chavez has long claimed that parts of Citgo's business produce losses for Venezuela and constitute a subsidy for the U.S. economy.

I would not buy Citgo if I had to walk. Many years ago I had a Ford Aerostar Van. Citgo was the only gas that ever pinged in that engine. It ran OK on everything else.

Hoogo bloody Chavez can tongue the final 4 inches of my lower intestine.

I'd buy gas from the Chechin Mafia before pulling into a Shit-go station....

That little ingrate wouldn't even have the technology to get oil out'a the frickin' ground if it wasn't for the US oil fields in Maracaibo... We were down there harvesting crude long before he was ( even so much as) a disgusting puddle of monkey spunk....(no offense JH)

Someone oughta clean his ears with a lead Q-Tip....

SD

I'm heartbroken.:(

OK - I'm over it now!!!:D :D :D

Hey Citgo - :thefinger: :aetsch: :eviltongue:

Fast one said:

GOOD!!!!!

Why haven't we kicked Citgo out before he had the opportunity to pull out :mad:

Silent D said:
We were down there harvesting crude long before he was ( even so much as) a disgusting puddle of monkey spunk....(no offense JH)

SD

:hmmmm2: :hmmmm: :bawling: :bawling: ;) :D

That's all fine and dandy, but I have to assume that this just restricts our overall supply; which will ultimately drive prices higher.:confused:

outnumbered said:
That's all fine and dandy, but I have to assume that this just restricts our overall supply; which will ultimately drive prices higher.:confused:

I'd convert my truck to cornhole..... I mean corn oil before I'd cave in to that commie corksoaker.........

SD

Silent D said:
I'd convert my truck to cornhole..... I mean corn oil before I'd cave in to that commie corksoaker.........

SD

Luckily, I'm a Sunoco/Shell man

I fill up at Sams if I am in the area. Sometimes lately it has been even higher there though. I think we should just take over all the oil producing countries of the world for our supply LOL.

OCBob said:
I fill up at Sams if I am in the area. Sometimes lately it has been even higher there though. I think we should just take over all the oil producing countries of the world for our supply LOL.

My Sams Club is usually 15-25 cents cheaper than any gas station in town, I'm soooo glad I have a Sams Club here!

Lynette sez, (for all you Calif residents) that Von's Club has the cheapest gas in town..... Approx $3.20 for 91 octane.

Oh and BTW...... NUKE CARACAS....!!

SD

$3.20 ??????????? Only $2.89 here for 93 octane.

I hope there is a special place in hell for the money hog executives in ALL oil companies.They will use ANY excuse to drive the price higher in order to extract more money from us.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back