cleaned up the engine bay

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Well guys it has took me awhile , and a little bit of bud, but I'm getting closer and figured I would share the progress.
Polished the turbos, and the intake runners and painted the bottome black, cleaned up all the hoses, added a few braided i had laid around, moved a few things,and run my wires under the intake.

I plan on changing the breather system to dual, adding a couple billet canisters for coolant and washer, and moving the battery, thats whats next.:D

its getting there:D

also added a couple pics of underground car and shop

Its not completly clean either guys, had to cut it short, got to be in the west side of Kentucky in the morn and am allready running 4 hours later than I wanted to leave, ya'll be good:D

Last edited:
Went to a show and shine here in Nebraska. That Viper looks exactly like one that showed up. Had a row supercharger on it. Car was black with Silver stripes. Owner claimed 675 RWHP. Looked nice. Nice set up Stinker.

Looks great Stinker. As long as you have your baby, cleaning and mods will never be done.

The red GTs on the lift is a 98 or 96 with 250 miles on it getting twins, the red with the chute makes some real big numbers, and the one in the pic made 1352rwhp but dont remember the torque numbers.

Thanks for the compliments guys:D

You're right its never over, but man I'm much happier than when I picked it up:D

I like everything but the name on the TB.......:mad:

Let's get that filled and engraved..."Stinkman"...:D

What is the best way to clean the engine bay? Do u use any type of products? I have been using soap and water. Any suggestions to keep it looking shinie and new?

2ndchance said:
What is the best way to clean the engine bay? Do u use any type of products? I have been using soap and water. Any suggestions to keep it looking shinie and new?
Simple Green @ 8:1 dilution.On a warm engine spray on and let sit for 5 min.Spray off.Repeat if needed.

Dress rubber hoses with tire dressing.Spray off painted areas and wipe down with detailer.

STINKER that is the most sexiest thing i have seen all day :dontknow:
looks bad ass post up of a vid of that thing in action

chris

Am I the only one that gets aroused looking at that engine bay? Looks like something that came off the Space Shuttle.:D Damn nice Stinker! :rock:

ROKTMAN said:
Simple Green @ 8:1 dilution.On a warm engine spray on and let sit for 5 min.Spray off.Repeat if needed.

Dress rubber hoses with tire dressing.Spray off painted areas and wipe down with detailer.

Thanks rokt

Thanks guys ! it gives me a woody tooo! Sorry havent been round, they've got me haulin ass backand forth from ky to nc,

One of these days I'll get er tuned right and be able to drive it!LOLOLOLLLLLO:D

Back