Clint (flchub) family collection

Black1 said:
Mutt is the best person for the job... He is pure gold in my book. And, he is closest to the family.

Thanks for doing this, Mutt. :)

:dito:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Steven Anteen
Alexis Moring
Scott Weir
JACK STEPHENS
David Brown
Ryan Jalomo
Paul Daniel
Timothy Di Pietro
BRADLEY WYPER
Jennifer Howland
Leroy K Fouts Jr

These are how the names came in through paypal. Please double check and make sure that if you sent a donation, your name is listed.

The total so far, $620

For some reason, most are coming across with no fees, but 2 so far had PP fees taken out. i dont know why, but along with my donation, I will also pay any and all PP fees so Clints family gets 100% of the donations. Thanks again guys/gals

MUTT said:
These are how the names came in through paypal. Please double check and make sure that if you sent a donation, your name is listed.

The total so far, $620

For some reason, most are coming across with no fees, but 2 so far had PP fees taken out. i dont know why, but along with my donation, I will also pay any and all PP fees so Clints family gets 100% of the donations. Thanks again guys/gals
I'll bet you mine was probably one that fees were taken out on. Let me know what they were and I'll make it up. Didn't even see gift as an option.

Muttso is there any way you can get that directly to the Daughter? Not trying to be difficult would just like for her to know we cared about him.

FATJACK said:
Muttso is there any way you can get that directly to the Daughter? Not trying to be difficult would just like for her to know we cared about him.
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back