Cold

Gquinn1980

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So this morning when I woke up it was -52C (-61.6f) with the windchill. Good day to go for a drive. I envy you guys in the sound. Supposed to be colder tonight. This is in Central Canada.

Gquinn1980 said:
So this morning when I woke up it was -52C (-61.6f) with the windchill. Good day to go for a drive. I envy you guys in the sound. Supposed to be colder tonight. This is in Central Canada.
Does the Srt10 come with a block heater option? Sounds like you need one 4 sure.

Dude that just nuts. The high temp on Maui today is supposed to only get to 71...........now I know your laughing, but thats fricken chilly for our thinned out blood.

patrick

Only gonna be 74 here today...:( I was hoping to take the jetski out!

:D:D:D

Yellow venom 366 said:
Its around -48C(aprox -57F) here in Edmonton with wind ch..ch..chill!!
Hey lukedovichak you from GP (Grand Prarie,AB)?

haha
no but i got some buddies that live there and they told me it was nasty, shoveling sidewalks for 2 hours lol.
im from Brooks.
between medicine hat and calgary:)

How the hell can you even go outside when its that cold?..damn..

SrtBrad said:
I feel for you Canuckleheads. I used to live there too. I was smart (I think) and moved to Los Angeles. Now I get to enjoy the smog and sun.

Hey SrtBrad where bouts up here were you from? ( I won't hold it against you! LOL!) I like the south way better,I drove State side for 3yrs,loved it down there,now I got a bunch of little guys runing around so running local now.

Yellow venom 366 said:
Hey SrtBrad where bouts up here were you from? ( I won't hold it against you! LOL!) I like the south way better,I drove State side for 3yrs,loved it down there,now I got a bunch of little guys runing around so running local now.

By way of Vancouver B.C.

We have part of one of the interstates closed here because someone found body parts strewn over a 3 mile stretch...Not the same thing but...Just saw it on the news..

Wow.... -61??? Damn..... that must be really COLD. The temperature at here is 41 now. It is getting warm now.

Hell its 44 degrees here right now, I'm thinkin about going skinny dipping. I just have to figure out how to get the ice out of the way.

Bill.

Yellow venom 366 said:
Very quickly! LOL!:burnout:

haha some oil patch junkies work 1 to 18 hours a day in this stuff:) makes you strong and allows u to buy mods, lol

mauiSRT/10 said:
Dude that just nuts. The high temp on Maui today is supposed to only get to 71...........now I know your laughing, but thats fricken chilly for our thinned out blood.

patrick

rub it in our faces too man,lol, you so lucky...how much would it cost me to have my truck sent there if i came to live there? how is the cost of living?

davo19 said:
...how much would it cost me to have my truck sent there if i came to live there? how is the cost of living?

To ship from a west coast port $1000, gas $4.04 a gallon, medium home price on Maui over $600k, milk $6 a gallon, wages......not much higher for the same gig where you are, guy to girl ratio at least 5 to 1 ...ie... sausagefest............. is that enough?

Yes its very expensive here. A family of 4 with an income of $100k would struggle if they just moved here. You could not afford to buy a home, car pmt, food, insurance etc.... You just cannot get ahead...............unless you make more and got in the home market 5 years ago.

FYI............it snowed on Mt. Haleakala last night. Its 10,023 feet tall. The last time I saw that was in the early 90's.................so it was cold here!!!!!:D

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back