Collector Truck potential

I woulda moved it to offensive

Right! Well we all have our issues :eek::D

ROKTMAN had to clean it up lol lol

could shock some of us hahahaha
I’m not shockable .. I’ve been shock and knocked on my ass a time or two though. Mom did try to tell me not to try and stick your tongue into a light socket hahaha

I’m not shockable .. I’ve been shock and knocked on my ass a time or two though. Mom did try to tell me not to try and stick your tongue into a light socket hahaha
She's a smart mom! She probably told you to stick it on a frozen flag pole instead! Hahahaha

She's a smart mom! She probably told you to stick it on a frozen flag pole instead! Hahahaha
Hahaha ! Nope I saw that happen and learned not to do.that ,,, I also saw a kid get his arm stuck reaching into a coke machine to snag a free coke .. the firemen were laughing their asks of and the kid was crying for about a half hour .. he learned I hope hahaha !
I was also at a game pavilion as a kid in Myrtle beach when a kid went to play a baseball pinball type game .. you hit the pitch button and the other hand has a lever you move sideways to swing the bad .. the kid grabbed the bat lever which was metal and it instantly grabbed him and he wasn’t able to pull his hand off it ,, it was shorted and the electrical current had him . His arm started turning colors .. one guy tried grabbing his arm to pull it off ,,, oooops that didn’t work , juiced himself but was able to pull away off the kids arm . Another guy tried smacking on the kids arm with a pool stick ,, didn’t work either .. funny no one thought about just unplugging the machine immediately. The kid was lucky he wasn’t completely electrocuted and recovered fast when the rescue squad arrived .

Hahaha ! Nope I saw that happen and learned not to do.that ,,, I also saw a kid get his arm stuck reaching into a coke machine to snag a free coke .. the firemen were laughing their asks of and the kid was crying for about a half hour .. he learned I hope hahaha !
I was also at a game pavilion as a kid in Myrtle beach when a kid went to play a baseball pinball type game .. you hit the pitch button and the other hand has a lever you move sideways to swing the bad .. the kid grabbed the bat lever which was metal and it instantly grabbed him and he wasn’t able to pull his hand off it ,, it was shorted and the electrical current had him . His arm started turning colors .. one guy tried grabbing his arm to pull it off ,,, oooops that didn’t work , juiced himself but was able to pull away off the kids arm . Another guy tried smacking on the kids arm with a pool stick ,, didn’t work either .. funny no one thought about just unplugging the machine immediately. The kid was lucky he wasn’t completely electrocuted and recovered fast when the rescue squad arrived .
Unplugging would be best!! Funny you don't think practical when in a panick. Glad the kid survived I bet he thought different about those games for the rest of his life. Probably hates baseball now lol

Unplugging would be best!! Funny you don't think practical when in a panick. Glad the kid survived I bet he thought different about those games for the rest of his life. Probably hates baseball now lol
Yes he survived …. Not sure if the pavilion owner did

Lawsuit that is , swimming pools , movie stars no more .. it was one of the vacation campground at the beach Apache campground that is . sC political hacks swore they were never going to build on those beaches , Liars ! Not sure if any of the beach campgrounds are left today that haven’t been turned into hotels and ruined the entire area with private BS hotel beaches . You could walk for miles back then and never see any hotels

Lawsuit that is , swimming pools , movie stars no more .. it was one of the vacation campground at the beach Apache campground that is . sC political hacks swore they were never going to build on those beaches , Liars ! Not sure if any of the beach campgrounds are left today that haven’t been turned into hotels and ruined the entire area with private BS hotel beaches . You could walk for miles back then and never see any hotels
I know - they come in and ruun all the good stuff. Especially beaches!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back