Collector Truck potential

wheredwhogo? said:
imagine the money I will save then!!!!!!! im 100% stock

That is just 'cuz are the cheapest bastage on the site.....:D ....you would think a $100 magnaflow was overpriced by $50.....you are John Hennessey's worse nightmare....

AND....I did'nt need the "juice" to beat the LIGHTNING that I came across on the way home today! Did'nt BLOW his doors off....but,I did out pull him! and did it ALL THROTLE,NO BOTTLE! STOCK aint nothing to laugh at!:burnout: :rock:

I think the 04s will be more collectible than the 05s because they were the first year made. As for the gear change from 4.10 to 4.56, I am still not convinced that it makes any difference.

04s are running the same or better 1/4 mile times as the 05 RCs with equal mods. IMO the small variance in times is all about the driver, track and conditions not the gears. ;)

06 QC

I also have an 06 QC. Does anyone know how many have or will be made? Also, how do you determine what the series number of a paricular truck is?

AZ Viper said:
I also have an 06 QC. Does anyone know how many have or will be made? Also, how do you determine what the series number of a paricular truck is?

I'm the first so you guys take the back seat :D

Gasoline pewered vehicles will be a paperweight in 20 years....were all going back to horse and buggy.:D
Like was said before...they will probably run on duck shit or something...:D
Hope they pan out to be worth something for those interested....the CE's, VCA's, YF's unmodified ones will be the ones of greatest value ...IMHO
Meanwhile...
I will be at the race track:driver:

I seem to remember hearing that the 06's were being used as corporate cars for some of the Chrysler folks. That will mean that in a little while there will be a bunch of them on the market for low dollars if it is true. I'm hoping the stock 05 quad will be worth some bucks. The only mods on mine are the flash and exhaust and I have both stockers sitting here. Of course, who knows how long I will have the truck?

My truck is stock except for the exhaust, and I do believe that the scape on the top of the bed rail from the 16 yr old "grill guys" at Lowes who installed it is one of the rarer mods..

are the rims on that photo dirty or is that a different color rim. looks like a gun metal color?.?

The rims are a different color, they're a darker anodized color. I think they look pretty good.

Imo the 05's will be the best bet for collectibility long term, I agree with Mike's logicon this. But I figure i'll have mine another few years then it's time for somethin new!!

I got the chance to see "Whitey" in person, and it is one sweet truck..IMO this is the rarest and most collectable out there.:rock:
I struggle to make the payments and to keep gas in my truck but there is no better feeling than driving it. This makes it worth more than any other car or truck out there to me. I am just in awe of the trucks some of you guys out there have built, and the efforts of everyone on here to help each other out. This also contributes to my truck's appeal. As stupid as it sounds, I feel like I am part of something bigger by being a member here, rather than just being a dumbass with a cool truck..lol..(sorry for getting off topic but you guys fuggin RAWK!!):rock: :thrasher: :driver:

wheredwhogo? said:
what bugs were worked out of the 05's that the 04's had?

Hopefully all of them! I suspect the cam bolt recall, harmonic balancer bolt loosening, weatherstripping tearing issues.

Last edited:
Riff62 said:
I got the chance to see "Whitey" in person, and it is one sweet truck..IMO this is the rarest and most collectable out there.:rock:
I struggle to make the payments and to keep gas in my truck but there is no better feeling than driving it. This makes it worth more than any other car or truck out there to me. I am just in awe of the trucks some of you guys out there have built, and the efforts of everyone on here to help each other out. This also contributes to my truck's appeal. As stupid as it sounds, I feel like I am part of something bigger by being a member here, rather than just being a dumbass with a cool truck..lol..(sorry for getting off topic but you guys fuggin RAWK!!):rock: :thrasher: :driver:

Thanks man...appreciate the compliment:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back